1986 "C2 2.7 Alpina" Sedan
    1987 325ic Black Vert
    1986 327i Red Track Car RIP 10/10/10
    1989 325is Henna S50 track car SOLD

Transaction feedback here please!!
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170548

Comment

Originally posted by g22 View Post
      I'm interested too. I would want the smaller version with the cutout for the door handle.

Can you tell me the weight savings of the 1.5mm and 0.8mm over stock?

How do they attach? How are you going to ensure if we pay you we'll receive the product? What if they break during shipping or the don't fit?

Thanks
      The 1.5 mm Race version weighs 350 g, which is 12 oz. My guestimate is that the 0.8 mm version would be around 250 g. Stock panels are not that heavy -- you'll probably save a couple of pounds per side. The bulky inside door handles weight a lot more.

Please contact the factory for recommended attachment options: Mike at sales@performance-trim.com

The bulk shipment will go by courier, fully insured -- really no different from a domestic shipment. So if there are delivery or breakage issues, we'll file a claim with the courier for reimbursement. Second, all payments will be made by PayPal, so we can use their resolution process. And third, if your PayPal payment is made by credit card rather than from a bank account, you can dispute a charge.

With respect to fit, I heard very positive comments from guys in the UK that did a previous group buy. Check the factory Returns and Cancellations policy here -- you can return within 7 days for any reason, no questions asked:

Alex

Comment

Subscribing out of curiosity...
        '89 325is S50 Track Montser
        '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

When are these going to be available for purchase?
          Where do we send the $$$???

Price shippes to San Juan, PR 00917 Buisness
          sigpic
          1986 "C2 2.7 Alpina" Sedan
          1987 325ic Black Vert
          1986 327i Red Track Car RIP 10/10/10
          1989 325is Henna S50 track car SOLD

Transaction feedback here please!!
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170548

Comment

im in.

1 pair coupe street version front panels with holes cut out for door pulls and handle.

1 pair coupe rear panels

sweet.
            IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Ugly as fuck. to rice like for a steer car
              84 318I Delphin RIP
              87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
              89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Originally posted by 416stroker View Post
                Ugly
                lets leave your mom out of this
                ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer View Post
                  lets leave your mom out of this
                  Lmfao.... you like this and you quoted me before I edited my post.
                  84 318I Delphin RIP
                  89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Originally posted by 416stroker View Post
                    Lmfao.... you like this and you quoted me before I edited my post.
                    being faster than a ninja edit takes a lot of practice :D
                    ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Lol.. or a lot a free time ..but then again you didn't have any when I was trying to buy you type A's. Maybe your ninja skills are better.
                      84 318I Delphin RIP
                      89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Too bad you couldn't ninja-edit some grammar into that catastrophe. If you don't want 'em, GTFO! :P
                        '89 325i track sloot
                        '01 530i daily

-Enginerd

Comment

I want in, pm details and payment

Street version front w/ predrilled holes and quarter panel

Comment

Originally posted by flipper325es View Post
                            IMPORTANT UPDATE :!:

1) To avoid errors, I'd like each of you to confirm your order specifics directly with the factory -- panel size and thickness, different cutouts, etc. E-mail Mike at sales@performance-trim.com Again, their web site is http://www.performance-trim.com/prod...p?product_id=6 Feel free to copy me at flipper325-at-sbcglobal-dot-net (just remove the dashes).

2) When we are ready to pull the triger, you'll place your order directly with the factory. DON'T DO IT YET! Because of the discount, we won't place orders via their website. Instead, I suggest you you do it by e-mail, following up on Step 1 above.

3) The factory accepts PayPal, and you'll make a payment directly to them. This will be cleaner than making a payment to me, and then forwarding it to the factory, with another PayPal fee.

4) There are two ways to handle US shipments:
                            • Directly from the factory -- $65. If you prefer this option, then you'll just add the shipping cost to your parts total, and make one payment to the factory. The shipping address entered in PayPal will be your own.

• Through me -- $35. These will be shipped in bulk to me, and I'll then individually send them out. It will take a little longer to get them, and a bit more hassle, but you can't get something for nothing. ;)
                            You'll make one PayPal payment to the factory just for parts, and a second $35 payment to me for shipping. NOTE: In the factory PayPal payment, you will have to have MY shipping address, not yours! They require it to comply with PayPal resolution rules, in case there is a shipping issue.
                            5) For those of you outside the US joining this GB, you'll have your parts shipped direct.

Alex
                            I'll be email them soon. But for shipping, is the $35 for each set (35 for fronts and 35 for rears?) or each order? Since I'm maybe buying two sets of each I'm a little confused.
                            -Frank
                            1987 325is m50nv (schwarz)
                            1990 325is (sterling silber)(sold)
                            2001 525i

Comment

Originally posted by E30_pilot View Post
                              I'll be email them soon. But for shipping, is the $35 for each set (35 for fronts and 35 for rears?) or each order? Since I'm maybe buying two sets of each I'm a little confused.
                              It's $35 for your entire order. The panels are thin, so everything will go in one box for each order. If you order two sets, it's still only $35.

Comment

Luis325, golde30, and k5gsxr1000 -- I've added you to the list. Thanks!
                                __________________________________________________

Our latest count is 20 fronts and 10 rears (with additional 3 fronts and 3 rears tentative):

1. flipper325es -- Race 1.5 mm
                                2. redmist -- Race 1.5 mm
                                3. whiltebeitel -- Race 1.5 mm
                                4. z31maniac-- Race 1.5 mm & Rear quarters (tentative)
                                5. e30s52 -- Race 1.5 mm
                                6. jackbenny -- Street & Rear quarters
                                7. e30_pilot -- Street & Rear quarters
                                8. e30_pilot -- Street & Rear quarters #2 (tentative)
                                9. newman -- Street & Rear quarters
                                10. Fast Frankie -- Race 1.5 mm
                                11. joshw02 -- Street
                                12. justin_l_ -- Street (tentative)
                                13. namsayin -- Street & Rear quarters
                                14. sennafan -- Race 1.5 mm (tentative Rear quarters)
                                15. Chris Turrisi -- Street
                                16. David Wolter -- Race 0.8 mm & Rear quarters
                                17. MDryVur -- Street
                                18. nickso (UK) -- Race 1.5 mm & Rear quarters
                                19. m4xos (UK) -- Race 1.5 mm (TBC) & Rear quarters
                                20. Luis325 -- Race 1.5 mm
                                21. g22 -- Race 1.5 mm
                                22. golde30 -- Street & Rear quarters
                                23. SteMarsden (UK) -- Rear quarters 0.8 mm
                                24. k5gsxr1000 -- Street & Rear quarters

Comment

Working...
                                X