No announcement yet.

Spacers and Adapters....100% custom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah, a bit of poke on the euro look is A+. I have a half Czech wife that LOVES this car and refuses to drive one of the other 2 if she can ;) Too much poke would be the death knell for the A's, hehe. When I get a 2nd e30 project I can put some time into I'll probably run a bit more poke.

Currently the tires are 205/40/16 I believe? I'd prefer 205/45 or even 50/16 to give me a bit more rubber since I'm relagated to going no lower.
    Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

PM sent!

85' 325e

Comment

replied
        Need Custom spacers and adapters?

PM for information

Comment

Just spoke w/ Rob regarding a problem I had w/ my 10mm spacer (absolutly nothing wrong w/ the spacers, just a wierd problem) I run a Massive street kit which as a larger thickness rotor which takes up more of the hub and hence when the 10mm spacers are on there is no way to have them hubcentered on the wheel. Rob said no problem, I will order you the correct ones for your application and get them out to you just ship mine back (which were brand new) He handled it very proffesionally and did what was right even if there was no fault on his end.

Rob again thanks so much I appreciate your efforts, guys this is a good seller selling a great product at a great pricepoint AND offers customer support. That is a winning combination.

Comment

Brian,

Thanks for the kind words, they are greatly appreciated. I'm glad we could come to a quick resolution so we get you up and going for spring!!

Time to get that garage queen out!

PM for information

Comment

Can't wait for Mine.
              Last edited by bimmer_E30; 03-02-2010, 09:15 PM.
              Originally posted by e30e
              lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

PM'd
                Last edited by e30Rob; 03-02-2010, 09:33 PM.

PM for information

Comment

So I didn't eally feel like reading 17 pages of stuff.....but I can still get in on a set right? I'd be looking at about a 25mm spacer.

Is this going to be safe for auto-x? Also, will spacing my wheels out like that cause premature wheel bearing failure? Just wondering! :D
                  1991 318is - Icy, the ice racing e30

Now offering Custom Rally Light bars Click the link below for more information!
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=342498

Comment

It's no longer a group buy...if you want some just send me a pm with what you would like.

-Rob

PM for information

Comment

payment sent, you rock!
                      sigpic
                      New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                      %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Thanks Levent u rock too lol

PM for information

Comment

Check pm!

Comment

Originally posted by Voluted View Post
                            Check pm!

Checked and recieved no pm from you.

-Rob

PM for information

Comment

FEEDBACK from Steve

" i will leave my opinion out of it and stick to facts

i ordered/paid for them on february 1st. placed the order then rob told me to call him about fitment, spoke to him that night.

on the 5th: i text'd rob asking when they would ship out. he responded with " i told you it would take atleast 2 weeks, there is a bunch of orders before yours"

rob had never once mentioned a 2+ week waiting period at anytime previous of this text.

here are the PM's, i excluded his personal info as well as my replies. its never mentioned and on the phone all we talked about was fitment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
                              8mm: $50
                              15mm: $65
                              lugs for 8mm: $13.50
                              Lugs for 15mm: $13.50
                              hub rings: $40

shipping: $15

If i can assist you further please let me know.

thanks

-Rob
                              Paypal address is "excluded" a have a few small requests however:

-Please ensure the proper shipping addy is attached to the payment.
                              - please include all specs to what you want as a note to the payment..i.e. bolt pattern, thickness, hub bore, style of lugs (ball or cone seat), and make and model of the vehicle.
                              -Also when sending payment please send the payment as personnel, this is an option that is just below the section where include the amount.

Thank you,
                              -Rob
                              hey quick question...are you intending to use these hub centric rings on the spacers?
                              Well i want to let you know that your order has been placed. This is the thing, im not 100% sure of the protrusion of the e30 hub. You can not make 8mm hubcentric spacers cause there is not enough material.....however if the hub is bigger than 8mm then it will go past the spacer and give the hub ring somewhere to mount. Does that all make sense.

-Rob
                              you can NOT make a 8mm spacer hubcentric because there is not enough material. I recommend measuring your hub and see if it is larger than 8mm in depth.
                              Oh i know what you meant but not it is not...there would not be enough safely convert the HB due to the spacer being so thin.
                              just call me "# excluded"

-Rob

on the 13th : i text'd him and asked if they were going out soon .. he never responded, i resent the text 6 hours later and he replied with "i told you 2 weeks" .. 1st to the 13th .. 1 day shy of 2 weeks. he then rudely proceeded to tell me if i was going to keep asking he would just refund my order and keep the parts. he apologized a few minutes later.

on the 15th i asked if he had heard any info on when my order would ship .. after a few texts he told me he had no idea and could try to find out and would get back to me .

on the 16th: he had still never responded so i asked if he found out, he said he said no.

never heard from him again, im a member on Stanceworks, so on the 17th i posted in the "team euro trash" (sellers of the parts rob is with) FS add. he said my order should have gone out, so he would let me know.

on the 19th: guy through Stanceworks tells me my order shipped out friday he will send me tracking info later that night.

on te 20th: neve heard back from him so i asked him again. .. never responded

on the 22nd: rob sends me a text" hey, brad said he thought they shipped out friday....he;s sorry....heres the tracking number XXXX..."

recieved the parts on the 27th FINALLY . 2 weeks ? try 4

here is what i recieved :

looks good right ? wrong

i ordered 18 lugs .. not 16
                              all 16 are the wrong size for an e30

the hub rings dont fit

brad also told me they would throw in a free t-shirt for all my trouble, there is no t-shirt.

after texting rob and messaging Brad : rob tells me they will ship me the proper parts on March 1st 2/3day select shipping.

on March 2nd : Brad messages me asking what t-shirt i wanted, clearly nothing shipped on the 1st if he is just then asing me about the shirt.

on March 11th : messaged Brad asking where my parts were .. no response

on March 12th : text'd rob asking where my parts are .. no response

its now the 13th.. i have been waiting 41 days and counting for the proper parts so i can use the spacers and mount my wheels"

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

Quote: "rob had never once mentioned a 2+ week waiting period at anytime previous of this text."

This is incorrect and a lie flat out. I told you on the phone while we were discussing fitment that it could take a minimum of 2 weeks as they are custom made to your order. Which was ill informed from the start. You never stressed to me that you were going to be using hub-rings ON hubcentric spacers! Had i been informed of said situation your order would have gone through flawless. Then you decide to go on another forum (because your banned from here...again) and start bashing another site...which i am not the person from that site so it shouldnt have happened to begin with. You repeatedly texted me over the course of time being under 2 weeks asking about your order. I politely asked you to PM me as you were contact my personnel and it was getting excessive (personnaly i feel that is a fair request).

You started working out the situation with Brad. Yes he told you 2/3 days select on your shipping but yet again you are failing to realize is that your still looking at the normal production times. Certain parts are ran on the lathes certain days and some for longer periods of time than others.

I find it highly disrespectful that you began to bash with out further discussion on a solution which we had already come to but it boiled down to your impatience. I hate to stoop to your level and be disrespectful however we are in this situation due to your incorrect information during the ordering process.

Interesting how if you look back through the thread all you'll see is comments such as the one below except for yours.

Originally posted by sharky View Post
                                Just spoke w/ Rob regarding a problem I had w/ my 10mm spacer (absolutly nothing wrong w/ the spacers, just a wierd problem) I run a Massive street kit which as a larger thickness rotor which takes up more of the hub and hence when the 10mm spacers are on there is no way to have them hubcentered on the wheel. Rob said no problem, I will order you the correct ones for your application and get them out to you just ship mine back (which were brand new) He handled it very proffesionally and did what was right even if there was no fault on his end.

Rob again thanks so much I appreciate your efforts, guys this is a good seller selling a great product at a great pricepoint AND offers customer support. That is a winning combination.
                                only reason i use this one is because it's kind of the same issue and it was on the same page.

I have done this multipule multipule times and i will only do it one more time. I am truly sorry for this repeated unfortunate mishaps in our dealings. This probably wouldnt have taken the length of time that it did had you had just stayed dealing with one person, me the one you placed your order with.

-Rob

PM for information

Comment

Working...
                                X