• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm robbie but you can call me robbie to make it more confusing
    Need Custom spacers and adapters?

PM for information

Comment

Are there any pics of mounted whees with 5x120's? I'm thinking e36 m3 wheels on the spacers, will those work?

Comment

There are more than a dozen guys from this site alone with guys using these but non have gotten back with pics.

PM for information

Comment

pm sent.

help me out with my spacer dilemma, and I guarantee to whore the shit out of your product.
          Slicktop City!

Comment

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
            pm sent.

help me out with my spacer dilemma, and I guarantee to whore the shit out of your product.
            PM returned with #

PM for information

Comment

That's unreal, I read the majority of this thread and I didn't see any specific wheel sizes that worked. Like I said, I was debating on the E36 M3 wheels 17x7.5 and 17x8.5 I think.... Would that require some pretty substantial fender rolling?

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rob View Post
                PM returned with #
                Thanks for the call. We'll work something out.
                Slicktop City!

Comment

Originally posted by SickE30 View Post
                  That's unreal, I read the majority of this thread and I didn't see any specific wheel sizes that worked. Like I said, I was debating on the E36 M3 wheels 17x7.5 and 17x8.5 I think.... Would that require some pretty substantial fender rolling?
                  I just went through the whole thread and wondered the same thing. Any concrete info on the e36 wheels? Also fitting 20mm offset wheels? I would love some but need to be sure. Product does look awesome.
                  Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
                  BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

most of what you see in the thread barley scratches the surface of the pm's that i get. 98% of the time members just pm as they know it's faster as it goes straight to my phone. There are guys here using them...on what wheels they are using them i can not say for certain but i have sold plenty of the overlapping bolt pattern adapters on here. I will send out some PM's and see if i can get some guys to post up what they are running but i can not make any promises.

It all comes down to offsets and your preference in style. If you know the minimum offset you can run on your car then we can go from there.

PM for information

Comment

Hopefully they will post some images or at least specs of wheels and results.

Comment

Well dosent look like anyone came through with mounted pics or info for me....Sorry guys

-Rob

PM for information

Comment

i will post mounted pics and info on et11 wheels with my 20mm adapters as soon as i receive them...

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

Pmed!
                            Interested in the 4x100 to 5x120 spacer pictures!!!!
                            Thanks
                            sigpic
                            1986 "C2 2.7 Alpina" Sedan
                            1987 325ic Black Vert
                            1986 327i Red Track Car RIP 10/10/10
                            1989 325is Henna S50 track car SOLD

Transaction feedback here please!!
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170548

Comment

^^ already returned with number...give me a call.

-Rob

PM for information

Comment

Interested in seeing a couple of pics... I am looking for spacers and these are the right price. Basically I can get the spacers to swap from 4 to 5 lug wheels..... $325 for all 4?
                                Last edited by Chabs; 04-20-2010, 06:02 PM.
                                Josh

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159843

Comment

Working...
                                X