Spacers and Adapters....100% custom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chabs View Post
    Interested in seeing a couple of pics... I am looking for spacers and these are the right price. Basically I can get the spacers to swap from 4 to 5 lug wheels..... $325 for all 4?
    The pictures that are on the first page are the ACTUAL adapters, and yes that is the price.

-Rob
    Need Custom spacers and adapters?

PM for information

Comment

Will I need extended bolts for a 5mm spacer?

COTM

Comment

Gonna need a set (2) of 8MM spacers, hucentric for a set of bortbet T's 4X100. Whats your turn around time for something like that?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
        DAMN PAYDAYS!!!

Comment

PM sent
          Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
            Will I need extended bolts for a 5mm spacer?
            you alot of people so no and alot say yes. I will be honest I've ran 5mm spacers w stock lugs before.

Originally posted by ikkitousen View Post
            Gonna need a set (2) of 8MM spacers, hucentric for a set of bortbet T's 4X100. Whats your turn around time for something like that?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
            DAMN PAYDAYS!!!
            I will be complty honest, if your looking for something along the custom lines then we are the guys to see. Typically tuned around times are 2-3 weeks due to these being custom built to each order and your specs.

Originally posted by cbouchez View Post
            PM sent
            Pm returned

PM for information

Comment

Question for you any of you guys running E36 wheels on a E30.

I'm ready to place an order.

Did you guys get"

4x100 - 5x120 adapter

What center hub size did you get? Or did you just get the rings?

E30 57.1
              E36 72.1 ???

thank you guys!
              Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

I believe it's 72.56

PM for information

Comment

all current orders ship tomorrow...again sorry for the delay....all issues debugged tracking will be provided.

PM for information

Comment

finally a review
                    i finally recieved and installed my

4x100 to 5x120 adapters
                    20mm front and rear
                    wheels are enkie 92's 16x7 with et11 offset

adapters came well packaged and everything was there. I installed lug studs and acorn nuts. Everything fits well and flush. Overall i am very happy with. I'll be using them in auto cross and track events and will come back with more reviews after. So far i have done 100+ and everything is smooth as glass

overall my experience with Rob was interesting bt in the end he is a really good guy and helped me out as much as he could. I am all about supporting the community and would buy again. Thank you for your help Rob hope you like the pictures. I couldnt be happier with how the car looks!

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

Originally posted by RickSloan View Post
                      finally a review
                      i finally recieved and installed my

4x100 to 5x120 adapters
                      20mm front and rear
                      wheels are enkie 92's 16x7 with et11 offset

adapters came well packaged and everything was there. I installed lug studs and acorn nuts. Everything fits well and flush. Overall i am very happy with. I'll be using them in auto cross and track events and will come back with more reviews after. So far i have done 100+ and everything is smooth as glass

overall my experience with Rob was interesting bt in the end he is a really good guy and helped me out as much as he could. I am all about supporting the community and would buy again. Thank you for your help Rob hope you like the pictures. I couldnt be happier with how the car looks!

Did you have to roll your fenders? I am hoping for fit 20mm offset wheels and dont think they will make it. Plust they will be 16x7.5. Your car does look good with them.
                      Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
                      BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

you should be fine, maybe even without a fender roll. I only had to roll mine a little to fit them but my offset ended up on the otherside of zero

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

Thanks. Need to take some measurement with the rim I want and hopefully this will work. Maybe I can by one from Rob to make sure. Will see.
                          Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
                          BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

Robert,

Thanks for the kinda words and the pics...there have been some guys askin for pics. Get back to use all after some track fun.

NEW NEWS!!!!

Renting fender roller.

$250 100% refundable security deposit.

$50 for a week + $20 shipping.

PM for information

Comment

So, say I want some DSIIs - what adapters would I need? Price?
                              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                                So, say I want some DSIIs - what adapters would I need? Price?
                                You would need the overlapping PCD adapters(4x100-5x120) that are 325+shipping jsut like listed on the original post....:D

PM for information

Comment

Working...
                                X