Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

APEX ARC-8 17x8" ET25 4x100 (GroupBuy Round #2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

APEX ARC-8 17x8" ET25 4x100 (GroupBuy Round #2)

Aftermarket Performance EXpress
    Official Discussion Thread for Group Buy Round #2

APEX ARC-8 17x8", et25, 4x100, 57.1mm cb
    $249.00 EACH PLUS FREE SHIPPING*
    NO Minimum member requirement! This Group Buy is a GO!

Light weight 17lbs~ Flow-Formed wheels. Perfect for street and track use. Designed with strength, and maximum rubber fitment in mind.

This Group Buy is now officially open as of March 12th!
    CLICK HERE TO JOIN or visit ApexRaceParts.com or GroupBuyParts.com

Color choices:
    ■Hyper Silver
    ■Hyper Black
    ■Satin Black
    ■Anthracite

These wheels are currently in production. They will be arriving in May. For those looking to purchase wheels now, they can be had at the regular retail price on the site plus shipping. Only a few colors are currently in stock.

*Free Shipping to 48 mainland states only. International customers and Alaska/Hawaii customers, contact me directly prior to joining for discount details.

_____________________________Hyper Silver________________________________

_____________________________Hyper Black________________________________

_____________________________Anthracite________________________________

_____________________________Satin Black________________________________

Last edited by PaintPro21; 03-15-2010, 06:54 PM.

ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook - Twitter

Official Member List:
    1. Daniel F.

Reminder: local buyers, contact me directly for the added local pickup discount

Comment

I really like my 16x8 et20 Slips BUT these look so good. With the specs what size tire on an e30? 325iS? GC w/ Konis so adjustable ride height. Decently high spring rate.

Comment

Are there any better pics of the anthracite vs hyper black? I vaguely remember the other thread where you said the hyper black looked darker in real life, but I want to be sure. I'm actually liking the anthracite...but I still want some shininess like the hypers...

But add me to the list either way, cuz I'm getting a set. I'll figure out the color later, lol.

Matt
        Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
        I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
        Originally posted by kronus
        try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
        Originally posted by chadthestampede
        This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
          I really like my 16x8 et20 Slips BUT these look so good. With the specs what size tire on an e30? 325iS? GC w/ Konis so adjustable ride height. Decently high spring rate.
          235/40/17 baby!

Comment

Originally posted by E30Nova View Post
            Are there any better pics of the anthracite vs hyper black? I vaguely remember the other thread where you said the hyper black looked darker in real life, but I want to be sure. I'm actually liking the anthracite...but I still want some shininess like the hypers...

But add me to the list either way, cuz I'm getting a set. I'll figure out the color later, lol.

Matt
            Anthracite is WAY, WAY darker then hyper black. hyper black is more like the e39 shadow chrome.

We're not adding names to the list who are interested. Only people who have officially signed up by checking out through the website are on the posted list. The groupbuy is open at this time, to join you just need to check out through the link provided above, then we'll put you on the official list.

Comment

Any pics of an Alpine white II car with matte black wheels? I hope you do a round 3 in the fall because I'll be in the market then for sure.

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Comment

Hyper Black is what is shown on my Zinno in the original post.

BTW, I have 215/40/17 tires on my car with GC coilovers.
                E30- 1989 325is

Comment

Originally posted by PaintPro21 View Post
                  235/40/17 baby!
                  Really? I am rubbing 225.45.16 on a 16x8 et20... I believe that is slightly taller but don't know about more rubber. Isn't hardcore rolled but is rolled.

Comment

too bad these don't come in 16's i would seriously be tempted for some 16x8's...

Comment

Really? I am rubbing 225.45.16 on a 16x8 et20... I believe that is slightly taller but don't know about more rubber. Isn't hardcore rolled but is rolled.
                      You will have to roll the rears for 235/40/17....

My 215/40/17's come awful close to my fenders out back.
                      E30- 1989 325is

Comment

damn i want these. I wish I had the cash :(
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                        This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

I have the e30 valved GC coils w/ their plates, these wheels, and 235/40 star specs. My ride height is like 6 1/4" front and 6 3/4" rear (measuring from the pinch welds, just behind the front tires and just in front of the rear tires per Ground Control's suggestions). My front's are rolled nearly flat, and only rub the front and rear of the fender liner at full lock. The rears weren't rolled at all, and only rub under hard cornering, big dips, etc.... I'm planning on rolling the rears somewhat soon because I think the front sits too high (even though I've already destroyed an oil pan). I figure if I take it 1/4 or 1/2" down all the way around, I won't rub in the rears and the fronts should still clear easily.
                          Last edited by Bishop; 03-13-2010, 12:24 AM.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                          Originally posted by DTM190
                          "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Thanks. I need to roll mine more. 225.45.16 on 16x8 et20 on hard corner it will rub :*

Comment

So stoked about these wheels! Do you have any pics from the back? I'd like to see how these fill out the rear fenders.

Comment

Working...
                              X