Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Were you able to ship yet?

Comment

sorry the line arrived yesterday and I planned to ship today but my laptop got stolen last night and i've been freaking out and drowning in my sorrows all day. I had a huge presentation on there i have to give on monday. I hope to be able to ship them out monday. I am sorry for the delay I hope you guys understand.

if you havent specified if you want the convex wheel spacers please do so

Comment

Yep, I specified I wanted convex spacers in my paypal payment comments.

Very sorry to hear about your laptop... fucking thieves.

Comment

Sucks to hear about your laptop! Good luck on getting things back together, I know how frustrating that can be :(

Comment

i hate theives! they stole my grill a few nights ago. Good luck with your laptop!
            sigpic
            1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
            1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
            1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Alright, I dont have an address for Jerry R. (McGyver?)

Also the following people need to specify whether or not they need convex wheel capability. Again, its just bolts in place of the rubber pads that allow you to use it on wheels that have part of them sticking out further than the rim. Not quite as compact or convenient so if you dont need it dont get it.

CorvallisBMW
              Skarky
              BearBMW
              kishg

please let me know so I can ship them

Comment

Dont need the convex feature

Comment

I don't need the convex one either.
                  Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

Comment

Wow, received mine today, talk about fast shipping!

Product seems to work as advertised. I need to play around with it more, but I quickly calibrated it with a bubble/leveler thing and put it up to my right front wheel. It said camber was -2.5 degrees. That seems about right, I am running H&R/Bilstein Sports FYI.

To the seller, how do you recommend getting a good calibration? Also, I noticed that the screws (i ordered the convex wheel option) had a differing number of threads showing from one end to the other on the back side. Was this intentional? Otherwise I was thinking of threading it so they are even and checking to make sure the ruler was level.

Thanks.

Comment

I was able to ship a few the other day, but some of my electronic units are missing, I've looked everywhere and they WERE in the same room as my laptop and ipod. I have some more that should be coming today or tomorrow so I will ship the rest friday or saturday USPS priority.

Comment

As far as the calibration, I had some good instructions for the camber typed up....on my laptop. I will try to redo them this weekend. If your surface is level just use a level. The bolts should have a different number of threads because the peice that slides is not in the same plane as the main body. I set them using one of the rulers i use for the gauges.

Comment

got mine yesterday. looks good. looking forward to trying it out tomorrow.
                          '12 F30 328i Sport Line
                          '91 SpecE30 #523
                          '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

Can't wait for mine to arrive!

Comment

^me too!
                              sigpic
                              1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                              1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                              1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

May be a stupid question, but how do I measure caster with this? I understand camber and toe, but no idea how to go about doing caster.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X