X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea just paid for a set and now i wait ti toc ti toc....lol

Comment

Originally posted by e30jab View Post
      man.... i really want this pls help me get a set anyone?
      Uh, how would we get you a set? You should empower yourself and read the first post with how to buy them.

Also, get some pics of the whole car, CHIF8008.
      REMEMBER: Be safe and have fun is Rule Number 1.

The Epic Unbuild of Clint Eastwood

Comment

will get some today.

i drag on speed bumps. so im putting my rear pads back in that should help a bit. before with the pads and adjuster in i didnt drag.
        -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
        -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
        MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
        Got Drop?? ;-)
        Originally posted by JinormusJ
        But of course
        E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Pics. as asked

the rear sits nice, even with the high arches. and they do tuck a lil bit, no more wheel gap. and i actually have camber

Last edited by CHIF8008; 01-18-2011, 12:50 AM.
          -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
          Got Drop?? ;-)
          But of course

Comment

You should be able to go lower in the front. I'm about where you are now in the front with another 1" to go down.
            Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
              Not really bouncy. Definately 'tight' if you will. The ride is still great for DD. But as I've said again and again, these are a DAILY DRIVER coilover kit thru and thru. You shouldn't slam these unless you have a show car or perfect roads.
              Mine are slammed and I don't have a show car, but roads aren't too bad where I live unless I head to downtown and unpredictable areas... It's a pain in the butt to drive and I definitely recommend a skid plate cuz I've ran over little bumps on the road that could easily tore my oil pan off... Price to pay for a good looking stance... way better than the Reverse Rake I had before...

and I agree, it's not as stiff, but not too soft... guess tight is a good description... I'm pleased with them...

I also didn't get the wrench tool... guess I gotta contact Les...

AutoX w/ a Roof Rack for extra Aerodynamics...

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
                You should be able to go lower in the front. I'm about where you are now in the front with another 1" to go down.
                yes i know i can go lower, but i hit and scrape on every driveway. so the front height is perfect for me. and if i wanted, i could go another 2in down by cutting the sleave and having it sit on the perch weld ;)
                Got Drop?? ;-)
                But of course

Comment

Originally posted by DivineStyler View Post
                  Mine are slammed and I don't have a show car, but roads aren't too bad where I live unless I head to downtown and unpredictable areas... It's a pain in the butt to drive and I definitely recommend a skid plate cuz I've ran over little bumps on the road that could easily tore my oil pan off... Price to pay for a good looking stance... way better than the Reverse Rake I had before...

and I agree, it's not as stiff, but not too soft... guess tight is a good description... I'm pleased with them...

I also didn't get the wrench tool... guess I gotta contact Les...
                  Definately contact Les.

About the wrench tool... the two pronged tool goes on the top of the front adjusters and the "swing-arm" wrench goes on the bottom collar. This actually, for as simple as it sounds had me confused as I was attempting to use them in reverse for a good 10 minutes before I realized the folly of my error ;)

Once you get the general hang of it, adjustments WITH the strut cup still attached to the strut assembly is still a breeze.
                  Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

sits pretty good.... my volvo lip will have to go!
                    no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

Can you still get these for 380 shipped?

Comment

So I just got my parts today. I am installing them in the AM and will post proper pics by this weekend. They are going on a 91 318is so if anyone with an m42 was wondering about these I can review.

Comment

I contacted les 3 days ago by email. Still no reply does he usually take a while?

Comment

Unfortunately he does take awhile. Just keep at him and he will reply

Comment

Interested in price. How is the ride with these?? Does it compare with the cup kit?

Comment

^ read the thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X