No announcement yet.

JOM Coilover Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sup guys...I've been following this thread for a while now and am really interested. I currently have the stock M-Tech suspension on my ride, but I want to get rid of the gap in the fron and maybe tuck all around. Do you guys think I can achieve this with the Jom's while still maintaining a decent DD ride? Also, I don't want to have to cut/weld anything. Let me know guys...I think the price is right on these, just want to make sure it's for me. Thanks!

BTW...I also have 15mm drop hats which I have not installed yet

Last edited by DG films; 01-23-2011, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ceeker View Post
      think it's about 10 days give or take a couple. the rear springs are a bit softer for the coupe then expected from the 35 or so page posts I have read. So it is recommended you get convertible rear springs for the coupe.

the other thing mentioned is it is great for a DD set up. but if you wanted an aggressive ride this may not be it. But for 380 shipped brand new how can u beat such a deal where you can customize the ride height?
      How about early model sedans, any issues with the rear arc and drop??

Comment

So far the early rear arch is still a bit high but people are running them.
        And to DG I didn't have to cut or weld anything I still have my stock spring perch. I even installed the fronts without fully removing my strut housings. I just removed the upper strut nut then jacked the car up and took off the calipers. Everything just popped out and reinstalled just fine. The ride is great for DD but I might get different rear springs.

Comment

Just saw pic

Comment

Mine arrived yesterday but there was noone at home to sign for them.. so I'm picking them up today and hopefully putting them on. Pics to follow soon.
            Originally posted by csermonet47
            Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

Still no wrenches, or a reply from les. This sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by blck325is View Post
                Mine arrived yesterday but there was noone at home to sign for them.. so I'm picking them up today and hopefully putting them on. Pics to follow soon.
                Here they are....

:D

Comment

How many more are available to buy? I am interested, just did not see this until now
                  _________

Rep Savannah Crew

Comment

Who has put these on a convertible so far? Did you use the convertible kit or the coupe/sedan kit? What was your change in ride height?

Comment

are we still able to get the $380 shipped pricing??
                      -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                      91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                      08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                      04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                      Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                      Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked View Post
                        Here they are....

:D
                        Soooooo much better than the blown stock suspension. Haven't driven too much on it but so far it feels like the perfect dd suspension. Its gonna see a little light track duty this weekend so we shall see...:D:D

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                          are we still able to get the $380 shipped pricing??
                          As far as I know yea, I ordered mine last thursday night and that was the price I got.

That is all.

Comment

Hey blck325is are you running the rear with or without the adjusters installed?

Comment

Originally posted by blazing View Post
                              Hey blck325is are you running the rear with or without the adjusters installed?
                              The back is without the adjusters or the spring pads.

That is all.

Comment

I finally finshed modifying the other strut assembly. I'll gets some pics with my car sitting on cut bumpstops tomorrow. It figures I finish everything the same time I received my new coilovers in the mail. Lol. If any locals want dibs I'll be selling these with new perches and some good KYBs for cheap in the near future.
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X