Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did read the thread, haven't gotten a response. Sorry about that

Comment

No worries. Just this thread is very informative. A lot of info too outside of this thread. Boring to read but ya come across good info along the way. I am on the fence about this or a used name brand kit. This seems to be what I need though.

Comment

I fully understand, and from what i've read these seem to be really nice/ and for the price.
        I really would like to get these for sure though!

Comment

I want a set!

Comment

anyone have the contact info for the seller? i pm'd the OP 3 days ago and still haven't recv'd a response.
            "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
            1991 318is - the cruiser
            1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

Sorry Im on vacation till next week and responding to pms on my cell phone is wack. Ill be home Sunday and everything will continue as normal.
              1991 e30 328i M52 swapped: Gone
              1995 e34 540i/6 1 of 76 Clean
              1985 e28 euro 525i the daily

Comment

^ Fully understandable, sorry if i sounded rushy, but have fun on vacation, hope to hear about the deal soon.

Comment

I think ill jump too. Have fun on vaca. Get in touch with you upon return.

Comment

My coils are being installed today, pictures will be up soon

Comment

Pm sent, looking to snag these!
                      1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

:hitler: Soooo satisfied Im picking up another set for my brothers sedan haha

Comment

Thanks to JG Technik in Branford, they did a great job on the car. Sorry for the picture quality, will have better pictures + angles soon. The front is about 3-4 inches off the ground. The rear needs to settle and I also need to put my spare back in the trunk as well:

Comment

Installed a setup on a locals car and it definately improved his over all ride quality and appearance x10! He was happy. I was happy.

Good times.
                            Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Ordering these at the end of the week. Yay
                              KingB

Comment

OK just got back and I have to weed through all the PMs but Ill respond to all of em.

I am going to be closing this Group Buy and thread and opening a new one with some changes to the ordering. I am going to order a large order of the JOMs from my contact in England and I will be starting a new group buy in the next 24 hours. I will notify you of the price as soon as I know the price.

Over 30 sets of these have been sold to R3V and locals and everything went smoothly for all parties involved. Give me some time and save your pennies and I will take care of you right.
                                1991 e30 328i M52 swapped: Gone
                                1995 e34 540i/6 1 of 76 Clean
                                1985 e28 euro 525i the daily

Comment

Working...
                                X