So you think an even better price?

Comment

Updates?
      KingB

Comment

I want. Let me know the new price

Comment

Originally posted by wnamane View Post
          Thanks to JG Technik in Branford, they did a great job on the car. Sorry for the picture quality, will have better pictures + angles soon. The front is about 3-4 inches off the ground. The rear needs to settle and I also need to put my spare back in the trunk as well:

Thanks Wally, next time you come down I would suggest taking the rear adjusters out if it isnt low enough for you, plus it may give you a bit more suspension travel

Comment

Taking adjusters out will lose suspension travel.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
              Taking adjusters out will lose suspension travel.

Shock travel perhaps, but in the way of spring travel, it's about the same either way.
              Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

I meant having alittle more free room for the spring instead of compressing it more

Comment

Any news on the new GB?
                  1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

I am interested in these if there is another group buy?

Comment

Got this email from Les:

"The 1987 plate model may have smaller struts than those in the kit will fit. The kit has 51mm struts. If you are Ok with the possibility of getting some strut housings from a later model they are interchangeable. The other issue is the chassis is slightly different on the back. The kit will still fit but it wont go as low as it would on a later model...."

Edit: This discussion about strut diameter came up back on page 6, I guess I'll have to measure just to be safe before they ship.

Props to Les (seller) for communicating so quickly about the status of my order.
                      Last edited by mjimport; 02-17-2011, 10:06 AM.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the only cars that came with the narrow strut housings up front were early 318's, but I could be wrong.

Comment

I want to hear a new price, I've been pretty interested.

also would like to know my car will be okay diameter wise, 87is

Comment

You're fine, or should be. Early 318's are the only car that had the small diameter as far as anything I can find.
                            Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Updates yet? Or the GB is still on?
                              KingB

Comment

As soon as I get price you will know.
                                1991 e30 328i M52 swapped: Gone
                                1995 e34 540i/6 1 of 76 Clean
                                1985 e28 euro 525i the daily

Comment

Working...
                                X