Feeler: Gaugin interest of e30 t-shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeler: Gaugin interest of e30 t-shirts

As a result of many PMs and requests, I am now wondering if anyone else would be interested in these t-shirts. I will start a list and stop at 100 pieces (100 shirts) as that is the least amount of t-shirts I can run with my silkscreen guy.

You will need to tell me size, quantity and color of the shirt you are interested in buying so I can total, colors and quantities. The sizes run a little small as they are made of pre-shrunk 60% cotton and 40% polyester. This is the design and colors I will have available for sale, if and when the list reaches 100 pieces and are pre-paid for., I will close the list, ship to all pre-paid parties and start a new list over again to keep me organized as I am a 1 man show.

The price will be as followed to the 48 continental states (sorry, no international shipping :()

$13.00 per shirt if you pick up locally (sizes Small-XXLarge)
    $13.00 per shirt + $4.00 shipping to most places in the US(Small-XXLarge)
    Or you can do all 3 for $42.00 shipped (will only apply to same size of shirts)

THE SHIRTS HAVE NO WRITING ON THE BACK SIDE, WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET.
    Last edited by IRON-E; 12-30-2010, 02:36 PM.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

fucking right purple. let me know if you can get me same size as my other one

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
      fucking right purple. let me know if you can get me same size as my other one
      Might be able to and since you have first hand experience with the quality and design of the shirts, I would appreciate some feedback Sir. :D
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

i love all three of these colors

Comment

If it didn't say socal yada yada on the back, I bet us east coast guys would be more interested. Tehe.

Comment

BLUE BLUE BLUE!!! I want one!

Comment

the grey shirts we had at dockweiler are top notch. assuming these are the same t-shirt just in different colors, they are super comfortable and breathe well. mine didnt shrink when i washed it either

Moral of this story?

Comment

I guess ill take the first bullet.

1. 6gen91 2X RED MED/ 1X BLUE MED/ 1X PURPLE MED
                Last edited by 6gen91; 12-27-2010, 11:19 PM.

Comment

1. 6gen91 1X OF EACH in MED
                  2. khnordeen 1x Red in Large

Comment

3. einstein57 XL purple/ XL blue
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Assuming payment isn't due until you've got at least 100?
                      Either way, I'm in.
                      Definitely one of the better e30 shirt designs out there, although it couldn't hurt to lose the SoCal stuff on the back, as mentioned above.
                      4. jclar L purple
                      '86 325es M50

Comment

4. jclar L purple
                        5. ethrtyiS m blue

and btw ed, i can probably get my silkscreen guy to do a less amount if we cant get 100.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                        my feedback thread

Comment

I was going to say Edwin, it's not practical for a lot of people to have the SoCal message on the back.

That being said, I'll take a red one. Can you make me a custom one that says BLOOD on the back?
                          Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
                            I was going to say Edwin, it's not practical for a lot of people to have the SoCal message on the back.

Moral of this story?

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E
                              Well 6 more people needed, who are willing to order and don't want the writting in the back and it'll be a done deal. No custom lettering on the back either. ;)
                              I don't know what writting is, but no writing on the back should offset the added cost of the new printing set-up.

I'm sure you can get A LOT more peope without that writing on the back, SoCal is only cool for us.
                              Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Comment

Working...
                              X