No announcement yet.

Group Buy: BMW Motorsport Door Handles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i still can't get over how beautiful these door handles are, even after months of having them on. I'm reminded of this every morning i get into her. Thank you again for making these...

see sig.
    www.instagram.com/snwmble
    #snwmble

Current:
    '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
    '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
    '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
    '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
    '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
    '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
    '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
    '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Originally posted by RobertK View Post
      Awesome, love product pics!

Right now down to 1 pair of door handles left.
      No sedan love?
      Derek-

Comment

Originally posted by audiquattrot View Post
        i still can't get over how beautiful these door handles are, even after months of having them on. I'm reminded of this every morning i get into her. Thank you again for making these...

see sig.
        Love it, nice valve cover too. ;)

Originally posted by dereliiict View Post
        No sedan love?
        I would gladly sell you 2 pairs if I had them in stock. Just have the 1 last pair for now.

Comment

Me too - the finish is the same the day I bought them. Have to say - I did upgrade the screws to something other then phillips - just encase a local BMW dude wanted to try to steal them. If you want to do that too...just search McMasters or ebay.
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I got mine and they are beautiful, thank you for a great product and for the hot wheel :-)

Comment

When will more be available ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A small batch is in the works and possibly a small batch of E28/E21 handles as well. I do not have an exact delivery date but will be talking to my machinist this week to get things moving along and have better idea.

Comment

Originally posted by 89AlpineM3 View Post
                  I got mine and they are beautiful, thank you for a great product and for the hot wheel :-)
                  I too recieved my handles recently and when I finally received it in the mail I was so happy that the hype is so real. They are very well handcrafted works of art and I am totally satisfied with my purchase. That hot wheel caught me off guard too. I then realize this guy does great marketing I would defineitly purchase 2 more as a gift just to support a good vendor. I purchased mine str8 from his website KaduNza.com I watched this website since inception on and off waiting for the restocking of the handles. Finally to see it restoked at last so I purchased my set and then recieved a email letting me know I bought the last set.

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                    Me too - the finish is the same the day I bought them. Have to say - I did upgrade the screws to something other then phillips - just encase a local BMW dude wanted to try to steal them. If you want to do that too...just search McMasters or ebay.
                    Hey guy would love it if you sent me the link!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sleeplessnitesnda718 View Post
                      Seriously? Just pull one of the screws, take it down to ACE or whatever place local to you sells hardware, and get screws that are the same length/thread pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
                        Seriously? Just pull one of the screws, take it down to ACE or whatever place local to you sells hardware, and get screws that are the same length/thread pitch.
                        Will do that thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by sleeplessnitesnda718 View Post
                          I honestly forget the size. Sorry. Just be sure to get something with a coating(tin, or black oxide, cadimium). I splurged and got a stainless steel version - well I live in the PNW - so my car is wet 6 months out of the year if it's not in my garage.
                          Originally posted by Matt-B
                          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

A small batch is in the works and possibly a small batch of E28/E21 handles as well. I do not have an exact delivery date but will be talking to my machinist this week to get things moving along and have better idea.
                            PM sent sir.
                            If looks could kill:::

Comment

I'm in for the next batch. Let us know when that will be available.

Comment

Me too.

Comment

Working...
                                X