Group Buy: BMW Motorsport Door Handles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count me in.

I'll take two sets, one of each style. Can't wait for them to come back in stock!

Comment

Any way these will be back in stock before Xmas?

Comment

Originally posted by CircuitMonster View Post
        Any way these will be back in stock before Xmas?
        I hope so, I visited my machinist a few days ago and he only had 2 pairs cut but said he thought he had more. I usually need to have 10 pairs before I can send off for media blast and powder coat.

Comment

Is their a list for people after a set at the moment? I went onto your website and they are listed as 'not available'

Just stumbled onto these and would be very keen to grab a set.
          E30 325i Touring currently under construction.
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...256444&page=20
          sigpic

Comment

No list, just awaiting to restock. Will hopefully have good news by tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertK View Post
              No list, just awaiting to restock. Will hopefully have good news by tomorrow.
              hope so! im ready to buy a set i should of stayed in the orignal group buy!

Comment

I am seriously interested in these, hope they restock soon.
                Last edited by E30beemer; 01-13-2014, 08:51 PM.

Comment

RobertK - Any update on timing? Thanks.

Comment

None yet, Of course having them by xmas is a no go.

Comment

Handles were restocked today. Already down to 13 pairs or grade A handles.

May have some Grade B handles available once I can document the flaws.

Comment

Thanks for restocking! I just ordered two sets. Looking forward to learning when they ship.

When will you have the 'M Power' handles available? I want to buy two sets of those as well.

Comment

Such class and beauty!

Comment

Thanks for those who've ordered so far. I have about 2-3 more pairs of Grade B handles if you are interested in a set that looks 95% mint at a good 25% discount.

Only actively advertising them here so hit me up via PM if you are interested in a set.

Comment

My order arrived today. Fast shipment, professional packaging, prompt seller communication. I even got an extra surprise in my package : )

Highly recommend this seller.

Comment

The installation of these handles made my weekend.

RobertK is the truth.
                                If looks could kill:::

Comment

Working...
                                X