X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blueapplesoda
    replied
    Originally posted by zcchen View Post
    can u tune it? or u recommend any tuner in socal? San Diego to be precise..
    Yes, I tune local cars. You could possibly drive the car up to LA or You could pay for my time to go down to SD.

Leave a comment:

• blueapplesoda
    replied
    Due to unforeseen shortages in parts supply, we had to change to a different supplier for our m20/m30 throttle position sensors. Fortunately, the fitment of the new TPS does not require an adapter plate, and contains both WOT switch and Potentiometer type operation; This allows quick switching if one decides to revert back to stock motronic. Unfortunately, the price is significantly higher, so the prices for the m20 kits have been adjusted to show for it.

Leave a comment:

• zcchen
    replied
    can u tune it? or u recommend any tuner in socal? San Diego to be precise..

Leave a comment:

• Victell
    replied
    Outstanding

Leave a comment:

• blueapplesoda
    replied
    Update 3-12-12 *New Feature for all PNP DMS Engine Management Systems*
    Bluetooth option for our PNP EMS, or any standard MS1,2,3 (+$125). We provide this as an option to integrate the bluetooth unit into the case of our EMS units, or as a service to existing megasquirt units. The only difference is that you will notice an antenna on the outside of the EMS unit. That means no more 'tuning' cables! Range is approximately 100m (in the best conditions). Standard serial capability is retained.

Leave a comment:

• e30shmobberr
    replied
    boy are you going to be the guy i talk too when i get monies... but it takes awhile ha

Leave a comment:

• blueapplesoda
    replied
    updated

Leave a comment:

• dirty thirty
    replied
    pmed

Leave a comment:

• blueapplesoda
    replied
    Added m42, m50nv and m50tu EMS system.

Leave a comment:

• blueapplesoda
    replied
    Replied.

Updated Injector list and prices.

Leave a comment:

• The Volta
    replied
    PM sent.

Leave a comment:

• blueapplesoda
    replied
    Update: Price Drop on EMS systems.

Leave a comment:

• blueapplesoda
    replied
    UPDATE: Injector prices (for 6 pcs) lowered, all are $10 off right now except the 80lb siemens. I don't know when my supplier will raise the price again, so get them while you can. If you find any price cheaper I will match it.

Derek
    DedericMS

Leave a comment:

• blueapplesoda
    replied
    The new MS3 setups are perfect for any m/s50 variant, but the physical size of the damn EMS is huge. For now, it'll be a harness adapter (plugs into the stock 88pin harness plug) and separate box. I can assemble a PNP ms3 setup and mount everything to the factory DME bottom plate, but it will have no top cover as it won't fit over the EMS.

If you want it all to fit in a nice little package (the factory DME box), you have to somewhat downgrade, using MS2. It downgrades from full sequential injection to batch fire injection. COP sequential spark is retained. There is no performance loss this way, only a slight efficiency loss in fuel consumption.

The cost for ms3 is $1250, and ms2 is $950. There is a ECU core charge of $50 that is refundable once a useable 88-pin DME is returned. Almost any condition is accepted as long as the connector and case is still intact. The MAF can be removed.

Derek

Leave a comment:

• Luis325
    replied
    ANything for a NA S50?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X