• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When's the next order?

Pm'd

Comment

Originally posted by mightywhitey View Post
      You did it wrong because its not low enough. Post a picture of the stut housing and Ill bet you its upside down.

I'm pretty sure it's not upside down, when Installed, spring was not even close to being compressed, and I cut off the spring perch, the adjuster sits an inch above where I cut the perch. And I cut the perch almost totally Off.

Comment

as you can see the front adjuster, it has the tiny tube on top of the adjuster. i installed exactly as is. some people install it upside down, but i didnt. i didnt put the tiny part in to the housing, i left it as is. but it seems like it doesnt not affect how low it goes. or does it??

Comment

Originally posted by mightywhitey View Post
          You did it wrong.
          YOU did it WRONG

just pull it apart and put it back together correct. just flip the sleeve so it hangs over the strut. think of it like a sock sliding over your...foot. what you did- is described as when you pull a sock off and your toes are the last thing still in the sock.(your leg being the strut housing)
          -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
          -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
          MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
          Got Drop?? ;-)
          Originally posted by JinormusJ
          But of course
          E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by Dsun View Post
            Noob questions, can i use billy sport shocks and H&R springs?
            Originally posted by spike68 View Post
            Im not sure I understand what youre trying to accomplish.

I think people are starting to see the value of screwed on front adjusters that do not require perch customizing.
            (if front springs are 2.5" to 60mm at one end)

Comment

If you are not buying or reviewing what are you doing in my thread.
              1991 e30 328i M52 swapped: Gone
              1995 e34 540i/6 1 of 76 Clean
              1985 e28 euro 525i the daily

Comment

I'm trying to understand and purchase a set of front adjusters.

I don't know how they get installed upsidedown, just curious. is that bad ?

Comment

is it bad if you install them upside down? Im gonna go with yes as the car will not go as low. I already informed you I cannot sell you just the adjuster.

$440 shipped.

Comment

I understand you can't sell me just the adjusters, that has nothing to do with me trying to understand the crucial moment when things go 180.

dude.

Comment

$440 shipped.

Comment

Ask your questions in the product review section. There is an entire thread over how to install them. there are even PICTURES...
                        I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

^ Found them, thank you. sorry i've ask here.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
                            YOU did it WRONG

just pull it apart and put it back together correct. just flip the sleeve so it hangs over the strut. think of it like a sock sliding over your...foot. what you did- is described as when you pull a sock off and your toes are the last thing still in the sock.(your leg being the strut housing)

my sleeve does hang over the strut actually.

Comment

pm'd

Comment

Originally posted by Jboss12 View Post
                                Is the rear spring loose if you install it without adjusters? I feel like the base of the spring wouldn't fit as snug
                                The spring will in fact sit loose. Mine did the same. I wouldnt be worried about it. Just dont go over any sweet jumps and catch air.

Originally posted by ACHTUNG View Post
                                I thought I read every post in this thread. Maybe I missed something. Some mentioned that they were interested in tracking these coilovers but no one actually has posted their first hand experience with them on the track.
                                I know theyre somewhere. check the product reviews section. They probably talked about it in there.
                                I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X