JOM Coilover System Group Buy #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RawToast View Post
    PS - my perches were never cutt off, maybe that has something to do with it?

The car will sit the same regardless of cutting the perches or not. Some cut the perches so its easier to adjust, but some also cut them to place the adjuster lower, which requires more modification if thats what you were thinking.

And reguardless of it not being as low as you thought, its still pretty fucking low for the price. It not as still as other setups either, but im in for more of the form.

Thats my take on it.
    I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by spike68 View Post
      The car will sit the same regardless of cutting the perches or not. Some cut the perches so its easier to adjust, but some also cut them to place the adjuster lower, which requires more modification if thats what you were thinking.

And reguardless of it not being as low as you thought, its still pretty fucking low for the price. It not as still as other setups either, but im in for more of the form.

Thats my take on it.
      Then again I'm rockin' 195/60/14 (stock bottle caps)...
      I'm thinkin' of getting some E90 drop hats as well.

Comment

just sent a pmm!

Comment

I don't want to read 63+ pages, but what's the price nowadays?

it started at $440, went down to $420, then up to $430...

I wanna know how much to paypal when I purchase
          Originally posted by flyboyx
          i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns View Post
            I don't want to read 63+ pages, but what's the price nowadays?

it started at $440, went down to $420, then up to $430...

I wanna know how much to paypal when I purchase

Last post from MightyWhighty said $440.

3 Pages back.

Comment

Toast thats pretty low! Lower then my car was!
              1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
              1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
              1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
              1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

Has anyone ever blown their struts either with them just all the way down or by running modified adjusters or drop hats?
                The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                  Has anyone ever blown their struts either with them just all the way down or by running modified adjusters or drop hats?
                  Uh oh, someone trying to go lower^?

I'd also like to know, CHIF8008 if you see this please chip in.

Comment

Im not all about crazy low, so i put rears all the way down (all adjusters in) and cranked the fronts to where i wanted them (all adjusters and pads in). Rides pretty dang good, very happy so far!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

^ :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                        I have mine all the way down and blew out the rear shocks. Im trying to find a nice set for now till i have money for bilsteins.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalKidz View Post
                          I have mine all the way down and blew out the rear shocks. Im trying to find a nice set for now till i have money for bilsteins.
                          All the way down with adjusters/pads/etc still in? or out? i better not have to replace mine!
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Sent a PM

Comment

Originally posted by randomsv650 View Post
                              All the way down with adjusters/pads/etc still in? or out? i better not have to replace mine!
                              No pads in the rear. And it blew them within the first month..

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalKidz View Post
                                No pads in the rear. And it blew them within the first month..
                                how did you manage to do that? I have no pads and no adjusters and mine are doing well. AND i drive a vert. ive been running them since February or March.

Comment

Working...
                                X