No announcement yet.

JOM Coilover System Group Buy #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here they are since no replys and manys are wondering.

Comment

bump

Comment

anybody know where these can be attained for a better price? went to the jom website and after the euro transaction it was600! thats really high for those!

Comment

does anyone know the I.D of the jom springs?

Comment

Originally posted by mightywhitey View Post
            Let me know Ill be here.

As for the track use Ive never used it on the track but others have. But if you would take your beater on a track with 20 year old shocks then these are obviously a improvement.
            yoo is this still open to buy? and would they work on a 1987 325 base/e?...didnt see anything on there website that why im asking thanks man!

Comment

Are you bringing this back?

Comment

Originally posted by Khaleeezy View Post
                yoo is this still open to buy? and would they work on a 1987 325 base/e?...didnt see anything on there website that why im asking thanks man!
                They should fit, depending on your build date. i believe late 86 or early 87 they switched from 46mm front struts to 51mm on the eta. I could be wrong though, so i'd research a bit.
                1989 JDM-Tech 2
                2010 335 D for daily

Comment

do owners have bad tire wear at the rear? do people do the IE adjustable mod on the subframe?

Comment

Originally posted by CB-M3 View Post
                    do owners have bad tire wear at the rear? do people do the IE adjustable mod on the subframe?
                    Yes,I am looking into the condor spacer/bushing set to help cure the problem.

Comment

I'm flush in an early model with 16/8 on 204/40. I'm a little bit lower then you can go on Jom or ricelands without perches. And i get extreme camber wear. You will need a camber adjuster kit. Best is sold by IE unless you can find super cheap tires every few months depending on size.

1984 eta
                      1964 1600 Roadster

Comment

Dude how I can order a set for my 1991 318i
                        In south Cali.

Comment

just a lot of work to drop the whole subframe. also get welding done.

Comment

Hey bro are these still available ?
                            I'm very interested
                            Please let me know ASAP

Comment

Andvaz95 you want mine? I'd sell my set. Brand new in box.

Comment

Andvaz95 you want mine? I'd sell my set. Brand new in box.
                                I may be interested. PM me.

Comment

Working...
                                X