headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

headers

I am in the process of doing a custom set of exhaust headers for my vert. Below is a picture of what I jave donr so far. If there is any interest pm me. They are in the making not yet ready for sale please understand that. I also don't have pricing since I am not sure the total labor and material that will be invested. I will keep people posted as I move along thanks for looking and interest.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

VeryNiceHowMuch?
    sigpic
    Parts Wanted
    The Never-ending Resto Mod

Comment

wow niiiice, very cool setup
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blocke View Post
        verynicehowmuch?

Originally posted by downernsp View Post

i also don't have pricing since i am not sure the total labor and material that will be investe[/color][color=red]d. I will keep people posted as i move along thanks for looking and interest

"Hard Work Pays Off"

1991-bmw 325i (R3vvd)
        1990- 325 (mpowa)(GC)(track)(beast)
        1988- 528e (daily driven when track car broken)

Comment

That looks awesome. One suggestion though would be to make it work with a factory oil cooler setup for those who don't want to deal with a relocation kit.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

^ rotate the filter housing 180*. done.
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Might be the pic angle but is #1 to the collector coming in at a bit of an ugly angle?
              My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
              4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

Comment

I will take better pics and upload. As for #1 it seems ok to me,but I am open to suggestions. Take into account though, I have helping me the euro tuner champ hehe. His input has proven to be great..

Comment

I am in the market for headers, I would appreciate more pics.

These remind me of the Racing Dynamics ones, you could compare notes with those. ;)
                  My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
                  4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

Comment

super keen looks great man

Comment

I'm down for a set of these, once pricing of labor is determined.

Good shit foolio.
                      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Looks pretty good. Would be interested when price is figured out.
                        sigpic

Comment

Looks really interesting. I will stay tuned for a final price and some dyno numbers.

Comment

watching....waiting.....
                            www.mcneelymotorsports.com

Comment

Thanks guys soon I will update better pics. I am not sure about Edwon though hehe. I will also know price no later than laye nex week. Same bat chanel same bat station..

Comment

Working...
                              X