My other car is an E30 Decal GB

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Luis325
    replied
    Ordered!!!!
    i forgot about this! LOL!

    Leave a comment:


  • tn325i
    replied
    Looking forward to seeing them!

    Leave a comment:


  • europeanplates
    replied
    Thanks guys. Just shipped out more today!!!!!! I also printed out more today!!!

    Tyler

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    I just got mine, worse group buy ever! :p

    Group buys are supposed to be 6 months long, with at least two delays and a minimum of like 500 people so you save 50 cents on a set of botched coilovers. I got mine in like a couple days, and they are so awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • tn325i
    replied
    I just placed an order for several E30 ones. Look forward to getting them. Will tell others about these. I just found this thread.

    Thanks for doing this !

    Leave a comment:


  • europeanplates
    replied
    Originally posted by surebimmer
    Are these printed on the black background. Or is just the white the sticker? Picture on a car? Thanks
    Printed on reflective with the E30 and text showing the reflective. I will be doing to style you want but have not set up our plotter for it just yet.

    Thanks,

    Tyler

    Leave a comment:


  • VinniE30
    replied
    :idea:
    I should put one of these on each of my e30's :rofl:

    Leave a comment:


  • surebimmer
    replied
    Are these printed on the black background. Or is just the white the sticker? Picture on a car? Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • europeanplates
    replied
    Thanks guys. Just mailed out a ton of these.

    Tyler

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    Order sent, this will be awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30-M3
    replied
    cant seem to get it to show shipping options to the frozenland (canada) tried to refresh the page a number of times.

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    It took several page refreshes but I finally got it to go through. Thanks Tyler.

    Leave a comment:


  • europeanplates
    replied
    Hello,

    Just tried it with no issues. try the zip first?

    Thanks,

    Tyler

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    I'm having trouble ordering. This was happening to me yesterday when I selected the ship-to state; today it's happening when I select the bill-to state (TN in both cases). Once the state is selected from the drop-down, fields 2, 3 and review display that little AJAX spinny icon in them and never load. There is data in the required fields; I've simply masked it for this screenshot.

    I tried contacting live chat yesterday but didn't get an answer. Any help would be appreciated.

    Leave a comment:


  • brian52555
    replied
    Ordered!

    Leave a comment:

Working...