My other car is an E30 Decal GB

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • poopin04
    replied
    Just bought one!

    The E34 wagon needs to give tribute to who is the reason why I love my early BMWs.

    Leave a comment:


  • europeanplates
    replied
    Added on seperate thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lurker27
    replied
    Great! Do let us know when they're added, I need to put some style into the focus DD

    Leave a comment:


  • europeanplates
    replied
    Die Cut version done. I have not added them to the site as of yet.

    Thanks,

    Tyler

    Leave a comment:


  • europeanplates
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkD
    We have 4 BMW's - two 93 M5's, a 74 2002tii, and a 2007 328i. Any decals for me, such as :

    "my other car is a 2002tii"

    "my other car is an M5"

    or for my wife, who owns a throughbred racehorse : "my other horse is an M5" ;)
    We can create all of these. The outlines I have my graphics guy do. Lets get some interest so where not building one offs.

    Thanks

    Tyler

    Leave a comment:


  • surebimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by RobertK
    +1

    In for a vinyl xfer if it ever happens.

    Leave a comment:


  • RobertK
    replied
    Originally posted by surebimmer
    Any update on the outline/transfer of this?
    +1

    In for a vinyl xfer if it ever happens.

    Leave a comment:


  • mkcman17
    replied
    need one for the datsun. hell yes.

    Leave a comment:


  • MarkD
    replied
    We have 4 BMW's - two 93 M5's, a 74 2002tii, and a 2007 328i. Any decals for me, such as :

    "my other car is a 2002tii"

    "my other car is an M5"

    or for my wife, who owns a throughbred racehorse : "my other horse is an M5" ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Luis325
    replied
    Tyler if you can PM me price on the pinstripes!
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • europeanplates
    replied
    Should be done tonight when my guy comes in. I will be in tomorrow and make sure these are complete and post up some images. He may make a shirt or two as well.

    Thanks

    Tyler

    Leave a comment:


  • surebimmer
    replied
    Any update on the outline/transfer of this?

    Leave a comment:


  • europeanplates
    replied
    Originally posted by Luis325
    How about a mtech color pinstripe?
    I cna do those. In fact I have them on my car. The issue is they are expensive to make.

    Tyler

    Leave a comment:


  • Luis325
    replied
    Got mine today!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Luis325
    replied
    How about a mtech color pinstripe?

    Leave a comment:

Working...