No announcement yet.

German Engineering Suspension GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks a bunch! I do not mind adding a few bucks for a quality product at all :)

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

agree with everyone else. 10% is hardly a big deal to keep this deal going. thanks for making this work einstein.
      '84 325e - "Elizabeth"
      '87 325e (SHELL) - "Sleeping Beauty" - COMPLETE PROJECT PART-OUT - S54, 5-LUG, and MORE

sigpic

Comment

Cool I'm still in. One question though, do you already have the funds from me (roy uner$core dykens at hotmail dot com) or is that yet to come from my cc account?
        For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
        Originally posted by mbonanni
        I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Op do you accept down payment?

Comment

^^Seriously?
            971-295-7077

91' 318i

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
              47. Roysneon - 450/650 Coilovers, dust boots and camber plates. (paid)
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

I should have already paid, but let me know if you need anything else

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

9. Schpanky (paid)
                  I just linked my checking account to my google account friday. The verification completed today. Once the funds hit my checking account i'll be sending out the deposit to the manufacturers. If any stragglers want to add last minute.

ADD ME TO THE LIST. Be sure to state your screen name.

Once i send the payment the group buy will officially be closed.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Payment sent...

Comment

im getting excited
                      '84 325e - "Elizabeth"
                      '87 325e (SHELL) - "Sleeping Beauty" - COMPLETE PROJECT PART-OUT - S54, 5-LUG, and MORE

sigpic

Comment

now this is what i like, some progress =)
                        Feedback
                        Instagram - @e30_mtech2

Comment

Originally posted by Blackangusinc View Post
                          ^^Seriously?
                          down payment as in reserve.

Comment

\o/ thanks again!

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Originally posted by immajackuup View Post
                              Op do you accept down payment?
                              If you make a non refundable 50% down payment, the remainder will need to be paid within 2 weeks

www.gecoils.com

Comment

I just linked my checking account to my google account friday. The verification completed today. Once the funds hit my checking account i'll be sending out the deposit to the manufacturers. If any stragglers want to add last minute.

ADD ME TO THE LIST. Be sure to state your screen name.

Once i send the payment the group buy will officially be closed.
                                I am (and I'm sure the other 24 buyers) very excited to get the coilovers, just to confirm though what sort of turnaround can we expect once they recieve payment? I'm not in any sort of rush but I can't help but be curious (can you blame me? This is an AWESOME product!)

And thank you again, for your continued patience with us all!

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Working...
                                X