German Engineering Suspension GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got an email from hypercoil.

"It looks like this Wednesday we will have all of the custom springs ready. We have 108 pcs of the 450# x 6” spring and 114 pcs of the 650” x 4.5” springs available to ship. Would you like the extra custom springs for your order?"

Basically i'll have 4 spare pairs of the 6" 450 springs and 7 pairs of the 4.5" 650. The fronts will be $120 a pair and the rears will be $130 a pair. This is r3v only pricing and will be retailed at $80 per spring on the fronts and $90 each on the rears on my website.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Sooo does that mean the kits will be out shortly?
      450whp 524 lb-ft 1988 336ic In progress

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250709

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post

"It looks like this Wednesday we will have all of the custom springs ready. We have 108 pcs of the 450# x 6” spring and 114 pcs of the 650” x 4.5” springs available to ship. Would you like the extra custom springs for your order?"

Basically i'll have 4 spare pairs of the 6" 450 springs and 7 pairs of the 4.5" 650. The fronts will be $120 a pair and the rears will be $130 a pair. This is r3v only pricing and will be retailed at $80 per spring on the fronts and $90 each on the rears on my website.
        Where would one purchase the adjusters then?
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
        VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Originally posted by RagtopE30 View Post
          Sooo does that mean the kits will be out shortly?
          Still need to wait for the adjusters.

Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post
          Where would one purchase the adjusters then?
          Just an option for people who want to change their existing setup from TCkline, BC, or home brew setup. I'm sure there will be people, probably myself included who will run the rear spring with just the urethane alignment pad for that beyond low stance at the meets. Do I think its a little crazy? Yes but its what people want to see.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

is it to late?
            if not ill like to get
            (450f/650r + dust boot)

Comment

The group buy has been closed since the beginning of November. If you were on the original list it is too late to secure the $280 group buy price. The new price will be $335 when they come out at the end of January. If for what ever reason someone wants to back out I will post that their spot is available to purchase on this thread and it will be filled on a first come first serve basis. I hope this clears up some confusion.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

The updates just get better and better :)
                SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

sorry if this is a stupid question, but does anyone know how these springs would stack up against an eibach pro kit as far as stiffness...?
                  i don't know what the eibach specs are.. sorry
                  thank you
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rares View Post
                    sorry if this is a stupid question, but does anyone know how these springs would stack up against an eibach pro kit as far as stiffness...?
                    i don't know what the eibach specs are.. sorry
                    thank you

Spring---------------------Front(lb/in.)-------------Rear(lb/in.)

Stock 325i-----------------------106------------------------245
                    Stock 325is----------------------118------------------------265
                    Stock 325ix----------------------106------------------------308
                    Stock M3-------------------------114------------------------314
                    Stock M3--------------------------140------------------------250
                    Dinan Sport-----------------------172------------------------300
                    H&R OE Sport---------------------180------------------------380
                    H&R Sport-------------------------180------------------------380
                    H&R Sport (29664)---------------200------------------------285
                    H&R Race-------------------------315------------------------ 570
                    H&R Coilovers***----------------340------------------------380
                    Eibach Pro-Kit--------------------102-------------------------277
                    Eibach Race----------------------160-------------------------445
                    IE SIII----------------------------315-------------------------570
                    Koni Coilovers-------------------342-------------------------407
                    Cosmo Coilovers----------------450-------------------------560
                    Tokico----------------------------165-------------------------265
                    TMS J-Stock**-------------------680------------------------1026
                    Alpina(est.)---------------------~200-----------------------~350
                    FK 60/60 cup kit-----------------379--------------------------379
                    Vogtland Standard***--------115/197-----------------------360
                    Vogtland CS***---------------137/200-----------------------400
                    Vogtland--------------------------225--------------------------360
                    85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
                    e30 restoration and V8 swap
                    24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Springs are in. Just waiting on adjusters. I'm going to bead blast a couple and powder coat them ????

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Do they come in cheap paint or something? If so, I'd like mine powder coated, as long as it's not adding a lot on to the price.

Is the ETA on the adjusters still the end of January, or did they get bumped back? Do you have production plans for the camber plates, with some sort of ETA, or is it a wait-and-see thing after the coilover group buy is all wrapped up? No rush, just trying to plan out when parts will be arriving during my restoration.

Thanks for all your hard work man!

Comment

They all are powder coated the standard navy blue. I just picked up up my oven and 8 different colors of powder so i just want to blast and powder everything that will fit. lol. I've been told the adjusters are still on schedule. I'll drop them an email along with the with a request on the camber plates.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

They all are powder coated the standard navy blue. I just picked up up my oven and 8 different colors of powder so i just want to blast and powder everything that will fit. lol. I've been told the adjusters are still on schedule. I'll drop them an email along with the with a request on the camber plates.
                            Lol, I know the feeling. Every time I buy a new power tool I go out to the garage and build something that doesn't need built.

Thanks man!

Comment

very exciting....another week or two i take it? even the camber plates will be ready by then?
                              '84 325e - "Elizabeth"
                              '87 325e (SHELL) - "Sleeping Beauty" - COMPLETE PROJECT PART-OUT - S54, 5-LUG, and MORE

sigpic

Comment

i know the initial group purchase is done but is there going to be enough afterwards?

Comment

Working...
                                X