Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PNWDan View Post
    ?? What's this guy talking about ??
    I knew he had a couple cars with this set up on it already. I just wanted to know if any of them was a 4 door.

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
      So it looks like my "small" order of 200 pieces was pushed back. They said at the very earliest they will ship them out to me Thursday. Needless to say i will be looking for a different supplier in the future.
      Typical of machine shops. To them, your a little guy. When their big contract customers need something slid in, they push out other orders. Not all do this but most do. I hated working for shops like that.

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by thebutcher37 View Post
        Dang so this effects all of us right? not just the retail buyers or vise versa?
        If you need them sooner, just take the incorrect color rear adjusters/front top hats. My set is in transit.

Comment

color does not matter to me either, can i get the full set? cash in hand

Comment

so as it stands right now, you have the incorrect-colored stuff on-hand for anybody who wants them? Realistically, when can the pre-order fellas expect the correct parts?

Just trying to sort out the timing since the car I'm building for this suspension is done now

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Originally posted by ScHpAnKy View Post
              so as it stands right now, you have the incorrect-colored stuff on-hand for anybody who wants them? Realistically, when can the pre-order fellas expect the correct parts?
              x2,
              I just order shocks this weekend so I'm ready when ever I guess.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Well, when the camber plates come in, could I get the original pricing from the group buy? I didn't have the cash back then, but feel I might as well buy them now.

Comment

Realistically I should be shipping out all orders in 2 weeks. Remaining adjusters will be sent DHL by this Friday. I'm sending out JGOOD the original re-anodized set since he expressed interest and was the first person to pony up. If anyone does not want to wait an additonal 2 weeks and is willing to accept red rear adjuster and top hats with silver front sleeves just let me know and i'll get them out. This only applies to the original group buy members as they need to be taken care of first.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                  My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                    Realistically I should be shipping out all orders in 2 weeks. Remaining adjusters will be sent DHL by this Friday. I'm sending out JGOOD the original re-anodized set since he expressed interest and was the first person to pony up. If anyone does not want to wait an additonal 2 weeks and is willing to accept red rear adjuster and top hats with silver front sleeves just let me know and i'll get them out. This only applies to the original group buy members as they need to be taken care of first.
                    I am ok with with receiving them early... i dont care about the color.

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Let me know when you are taking orders.. Not trying to spam ur inbox lol

'96 Civic - Sold
                      '94 Civic Si Hatch - Stolen :-(
                      '06 Rsx type S - Sold
                      '08 Civic Si Sedan - Daily for wifey
                      '87 Bmw 325is - Daily

Comment

I'm willing to wait any updates on ix fitment

Comment

I really have no problem getting crazy colors if you send out mine.

Comment

Nigel :The color is no problem for me i just know there great product and it will get the job done just call me for pick up im local

Comment

I'll drop them off when i finish powder coating your motorcycle pieces
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

do i need to add my name to that list?

Comment

Working...
                                X