No announcement yet.

German Engineering Suspension GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just went on a major in box clean out. Please check your emails. If you did not get an email and have paid (except for 2.7/3.2) please pm me. Anyone know who Kevin Croft is?
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
      Just went on a major in box clean out. Please check your emails. If you did not get an email and have paid (except for 2.7/3.2) please pm me. Anyone know who Kevin Croft is?
      No idea who Kevin Croft is.
      I have responded to your email with an updated address.
      » PARTS FOR SALE
      » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Received my set yesterday. Looks to be good quality!

Comment

Why didnt I see this earlier? When can I get in??

Comment

how do I get in one this? wants these right away with the camber plates=)

Comment

interested in getting a set in the next couple of weeks.

Comment

Im kevin croft. im not sure how to prove that but if you need email or address confirmation, let me know.

Comment

Mine arrived a few days ago. Thanks man!

I definitely like the dull rear sleeves in comparison to the shiny fronts, I wish the fronts came out "wrong" as well, haha.
                  85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
                  e30 restoration and V8 swap
                  24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

I'll have a set of fronts re-done for you along with the top hats if you want to trade them in. I'm going to do something different with the unsold red batch.

Also I ordered 15 pairs of Bilstein Dust boots so i'll be taking payments on those when they arrive.
                    Last edited by einstein57; 02-25-2012, 05:47 PM.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

I'll have a set of fronts re-done for you along with the top hats if you want to trade them in. I'm going to do something different with the unsold red batch.

So you're saying I can send back the silver front sleeves and adjusters, and the red top hats (basically, all of the front parts, minus the springs), and you'll send me the dull silver version of all of those parts? If so, I'll do that. Should I send it back to the address you shipped from?

Do I still get my free dust boots for being the first to pay? ;)

BTW, I'm in no rush for any of this, I won't be using them for a few months.

Comment

I'll send you new stuff and then you can send back the old used stuff if you want. I'll ship them with the dust boots. Or if you want i can give you a partial refund for the cost off anodizing if you want to check with one of your local shops.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

I'll send you new stuff and then you can send back the old used stuff if you want. I'll ship them with the dust boots. Or if you want i can give you a partial refund for the cost off anodizing if you want to check with one of your local shops.

I'll send them back. Thanks man, much appreciated!

Comment

PM'd. Add my name to the list.

LuTTZ. 450/650. boots. camber plates. will pay as soon as PM replied. When can we expect shipping?

Comment

Originally posted by luTTz View Post
                              PM'd. Add my name to the list.

LuTTZ. 450/650. boots. camber plates. will pay as soon as PM replied. When can we expect shipping?
                              These aren't available yet if you weren't on the original group buy.

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by PNWDan View Post
                                These aren't available yet if you weren't on the original group buy.
                                Thanks. Will wait to hear from seller.

Comment

Working...
                                X