German Engineering Suspension GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sure
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by graphikg View Post
      Can you do this? That's the route I plan to take since I dont have a welder or a saw to cut strut tubes apart.
      I know it might be a hassle but it would help a ton nigel.

Comment

Just got mine in the mail today. Amazing looking product! Thanks again.
        Feedback
        Instagram - @e30_mtech2

Comment

So stoked.... Cant wait to get them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

How much would you charge for that service Nigel?

Originally posted by yert315
            Your mother is plug n play

Comment

I offer sectioning for $75. I use a pipe cutter instead of a saw to get a straighter cut. I also made an aluminum insert that is the exact diameter of the inside of the tube to weld the two pieces back together perfectly straight. It also eliminates the chance of weld penetrating through and making it hard to install the strut insert. I will also be offering m3 style sway links for slammed cars. Aluminum shafts and nuts for reduced unsprung weight. They will allow you to have your sway bar in correct geometry no matter how low you dump your car. They will be fully adjustable to eliminate pre-load.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

any idea on price and when the sway links will be available?

Originally posted by yert315
                Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                  I offer sectioning for $75. I use a pipe cutter instead of a saw to get a straighter cut. I also made an aluminum insert that is the exact diameter of the inside of the tube to weld the two pieces back together perfectly straight. It also eliminates the chance of weld penetrating through and making it hard to install the strut insert. I will also be offering m3 style sway links for slammed cars. Aluminum shafts and nuts for reduced unsprung weight. They will allow you to have your sway bar in correct geometry no matter how low you dump your car. They will be fully adjustable to eliminate pre-load.
                  Can we get pictures of the sectioning/welds?

Comment

Originally posted by Robert23 View Post
                    lol, we know him personally asshat.
                    He's not going to screw you.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I also made an aluminum insert that is the exact diameter of the inside of the tube to weld the two pieces back together perfectly straight. It also eliminates the chance of weld penetrating through and making it hard to install the strut insert.
                      This is exactly how I did my E34 strut tubes. Works great!
                      I used a horizontal band saw at work to do the cuts though. I think what your charging is well worth it. Awesome man!

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

What's the turnaround time for this procedure?
                        Feedback
                        Instagram - @e30_mtech2

Comment

Originally posted by Robert23 View Post

Shown with optional AKG mounts. Pictures have been on my website. Glad to see your not checking it out. Lol

Because I am currently a very small operation I'm only offering the service to those who have purchased my coilover kits. I would not have the time to manage an influx of people sending me their strut tubes or having me provide core (cheaper then shipping me yours).

Originally posted by IRUNEDM View Post
                          What's the turnaround time for this procedure?
                          Usually will be within a few days. I'm on vaction next week so I can get them done same day. I have a few strut tubes and may consider doing an exhange program for those who were planning on changing their bearings.

The sample links will arrive next week. We will be testing a set on my car, chris castro m3 and his wagon. Intro price will be $100 for the pair but I'll probably do an intro price of $80 shipped. They are made in America using top quality race proven hardware.
                          Last edited by einstein57; 03-23-2012, 11:06 AM.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Received the set. Looks nice. Thanks.. But weren't the dust boots part of the GB?
                            Will the dust boots be shipped later as a seperate package?

Thanks.

My original GB entry:
                            40. ADCD875 - coilovers (450f/650r) and Dust Boots (paid)
                            Last edited by ADCD875; 03-23-2012, 03:09 PM.

Comment

The dust boots were seperate. I am offering them at cost to those who took part in the original group buy which is $12 plus shipping. There were 8 people who paid using the link I posted when the boots arrived.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Any news on the camber plates for people who were in the original group buy?

Comment

Working...
                                X