No announcement yet.

German Engineering Suspension GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in if you go more than 10. Or when someone drops off.
    - Greg
    α Team Founding Member
    1984 BMW 325 Henna Rot - Sarah -Uber project
    2011 BMW 335d LeMans Blau - Daily Diesel Torque monster

Comment

If you were part of the original group buy i'm actually paying an undisclosed portion of the camber plates. So you will only pay $200 and i'm paying the rest. Again this is only for the original pre-paid orders. I will be picking them up next week so please paypal your money as a gift to

newgermanengineering at g m a i l dot com.

In the comments please put in your google checkout transaction #. If you do not put the # i will not send you plates.
      Last edited by einstein57; 03-26-2012, 06:03 PM.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Shit man, I was just PM'ing you about camber plates.

I'm in regardless of price, if it's not too late.

EDIT: Nevermind, finally comprehended the post above mine. Monies coming your way...
        85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
        e30 restoration and V8 swap
        24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
          If you were part of the original group buy i'm actually paying an undisclosed portion of the camber plates. So you will only pay $200 and i'm paying the rest. Again this is only for the original pre-paid orders. I will be picking them up next week so please paypal your money as a gift to

newgermanengineering at g m a i l dot com.

In the comments please put in your google checkout transaction #. If you do not put the # i will not send you plates.

I am in as well but where do I get my google transaction #??

Thanks..

Comment

Were you one of the 2 paypal guys that insisted in making my like hard. lol
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Were you one of the 2 paypal guys that insisted in making my like hard. lol

Just sent you the monies!!

Thanks and appreciate the help..
              Last edited by ADCD875; 03-26-2012, 08:14 PM.

Comment

I am definitely in on the IE group buy if it goes through!!

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Well its going through so send your money. The faster i get the funds the sooner i can pick them up.

I also have one set of short 400lb springs in case any of you 318i buys want their kit asap and wants something a little softer then the 450.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

cool, monies sent.
                    Pierre
                    m3guru.bmwe30m3.net

Comment

Payment sent for camber plates =)
                      Feedback
                      Instagram - @e30_mtech2

Comment

Don't forget to send as a gift.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Don't forget to send as a gift.
                          Doesnt paypal deduct the 3% now even if its a gift?

Comment

If you want to drive up this week i can get them done same day. I'm going to look in to pulling cores this week to have in stock.
                            DAMN!!! My family lives in LA and I could have went but my family is coming into the Bay Area for a family function and I cant come down. Is there any other way I can do it? Too bad I dont know when the next time is when I will be heading down. Anyway I can ship you a core and do it that way?

Comment

Originally posted by e46s54dr View Post
                              Doesnt paypal deduct the 3% now even if its a gift?
                              Not if you send from your checking account or use existing funds in your paypal balance.

Originally posted by graphikg View Post
                              DAMN!!! My family lives in LA and I could have went but my family is coming into the Bay Area for a family function and I cant come down. Is there any other way I can do it? Too bad I dont know when the next time is when I will be heading down. Anyway I can ship you a core and do it that way?
                              The cost of shipping may or may not be worth it. Might be cheaper to drive up, shoot the shit for a few hours, and drive back down.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

I'm going to figure something out. Where in LA are you? I might send my housings down with a friend and pick them up if I end up coming down on the 6th of April. Let me work something out and will pm you with details if that's alright. $80 for both housings modified right?

Comment

Working...
                                X