No announcement yet.

German Engineering Suspension GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any chance you are selling these again or sell the top perches? I'm going from the KYB Mr2 setup to bilsteins, so my current perches won't work since they're modified for the larger struts.

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Sure. I have some top hats left over.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
        Sure. I have some top hats left over.
        interested for sure, how much are we talking for a set of fronts? also, what's the recommended way of modifying them for the KYB AGXs? I may try that in addition so I can swap setups at will.

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

$45 shipped. If you put them in upside down you'll see exactly how to modify them.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
            $45 shipped. If you put them in upside down you'll see exactly how to modify them.
            care to explain? because I'm drawing blanks - also, is there anywhere to buy another full set of coilovers in time for the end of next month?

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

GE suspension was good enough for 15th place Sunday in a field of 41 PRO3 cars..

650 in front, 750 rear with stock eta sways, and stock rubber. Best lap in Qualifying was a 1:32.1 at PIR (class leader was a 1:29 something, record is 1:28.4)

Not bad, considering I beat 20-some odd cars with suspension that cost double or triple my own.

Last edited by djjerme; 08-30-2012, 11:06 AM.
              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
              2016 Ford Flex
              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Any word on this? I need some !

Comment

New batch of rear springs are being shipped out to me tomorrow. I should have a few kits for sale next week. Then i can have some funds to order new fronts.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Is there any reason these wouldn't fit an iX?
                    Originally posted by priapism
                    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                    Originally posted by shameson
                    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

What one would I be exchanging? Or both?

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                        Is there any reason these wouldn't fit an iX?
                        I'm pretty confident that they would work fine but unfortuneately both of the local ix owners who said they would test fit for me never came through and ended up selling their cars.

Originally posted by E30M30 View Post
                        What one would I be exchanging? Or both?
                        The fronts from the next order

www.gecoils.com

Comment

When will these be in stock? I'd like a set

Comment

will these be on sale anytime soon?

Comment

yes. Need to pick up the front sleeves from the machine shop and i can sell a few kitsl

www.gecoils.com

Comment

So i finaly finished off doing my suspension properly to go along with the new wheels.

Running GE coils with IE plates, front housings sectioned 2 inches and using iX inserts.

Really happy with the product, thanks again Nigel.
                                90 318i M62B44 OBD1
                                02 530i Touring (Airlift 3P)

Comment

Working...
                                X