No announcement yet.

German Engineering Suspension GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pictures. I think i'll add a customer photos page on my website.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by 86 325e View Post
      Any updates on the e28 suspension?
      I'm interested in an E28 setup as well. Please test them faster. Thank you.
      Last edited by ACHTUNG; 10-10-2012, 06:57 AM.
      1989 US E30 Cammed S52
      Under Construction: 1983 Euro E28 Cammed LQ9/LS3 Heads/Jakeb E28 LSx Kit

Comment

I added the Customer photos page to my website. Feel free to email me your best high res photos so i can add your cars. Even my ugly car made the cut. lol

newgermanengineering at gmail dot com

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

I'm interested in buying a full kit, please PM me with order info.

--Roundie Revival 2.0 - 1973 BMW 2002 Build Thread--
          --Golden Boy E30 Build Thread-- (sold)

Comment

I'm interested in a kit aswell. PM me with order info

Comment

I have been having noises and issues. The kit is great, but I think my installation is wrong. Can someone help me??? I need to have this installed and working right.

The washer that goes into the spring cap has been completely blown!
              Last edited by graphikg; 10-13-2012, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by graphikg View Post
                I have been having noises and issues. The kit is great, but I think my installation is wrong. Can someone help me??? I need to have this installed and working right.

The washer that goes into the spring cap has been completely blown!
                Pictures to help us see what your talking about will help for sure.

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Nigel called me, I figured it out - but thanks Dan. I need to replace my washers and the roller bearing on the susp though. Wondering if anyone can confirm if there are surely the ones.

Making sure those are the right sizes for the washer and roller bearing that go into the spring cap.

Comment

How did you blow those thrust washers n bearings?

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

hey how much for a full set?!? pm sent

Comment

What is the current price for this setup just the sprigs and sleeves. No boots or anything else. And when will they be back up for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by PNWDan View Post
                          How did you blow those thrust washers n bearings?
                          I think it is because I didnt lube them before putting them in and because I was using one of those washers (from the 6 that were given by Nigel) on the bottom and one on top. The bottom needed more support I guess, and I switched it to two on bottom and one on top. Feels better now.

Comment

Price for sleeves and springs is $335 shipped in the U.S.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Do you have a pair of 7" 450f springs available? If so, how much?
                              Feedback
                              Instagram - @e30_mtech2

Comment

Are the springs rates 450f and 650r or 350f and 600r?

Comment

Working...
                                X