No announcement yet.

German Engineering Suspension GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered the 5" 450lb springs. Sorry for the delay guys. I decided to front the bill of 50 sets of coilovers on my own.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Mmm sounds good
      Originally posted by priapism
      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
      Originally posted by shameson
      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Can we make a new thread for these?

They fit e34 right?

Comment

I'll make a new thread once they are available. These are for e30 only. The e34 has thicker strut tubes and needs different sleeves.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
            I'll make a new thread once they are available. These are for e30 only. The e34 has thicker strut tubes and needs different sleeves.
            I remember there was a member running the e28 set, which I'm super interested in... any sets laying around? I want to pick some up like next month

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

AJ and i have e28 sets. The sleeved were shrink fit which would be too hard for a lot of people to do. ethirtyis has an e36 set. The sleeves cost twice as much as the ones i use for the e30. I can't sell them for less the $400 with out screwing myself over. I think that puts me at a price point to high for most e36 guys considering they can get a full coilover set for that much with shocks. I'll propably sell one or two sets just to clear out what i have in stock.

Also the lead time change from 8 weeks two 12 weeks. Guess a lot of people are taking time off or something. Had i known that i would have ordered them a month ago.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

e30 springs ready yet?

Comment

Just the rears.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Interested in all four corners

Comment

Looks like hypercoils is moving in the right direction for 2013. Now if they could just add 5" springs to the catalog

www.gecoils.com

Comment

I didn't know you did e28 kits. What do they include?
                        Originally posted by priapism
                        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                        Originally posted by shameson
                        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

I don't. Just did a couple to se if it would be worth doing.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

When are they going to be available?
                            http://idelrosario.tumblr.com

Comment

about 11 weeks

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                                about 11 weeks
                                Thanks for letting me know. I am interested in buying them when they become available.
                                http://idelrosario.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
                                X