No announcement yet.

German Engineering Suspension GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully i'll have a car by next weekend. Don't work on all your cars at once!!!
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

einstein I tried contacting you as well, when you get a chance can you contact me. Thanks

Comment

Hey. When I trade out my spring, I'll just pick up some camber plates as well. Lemme know the price on those please. I was in the original group buy if that helps.

Comment

I'm not currently selling any camber plates except for e36. The e30 plates are getting redesigned until i'm happy.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Einstein, any idea when you will have more sets in stock?

--Roundie Revival 2.0 - 1973 BMW 2002 Build Thread--
            --Golden Boy E30 Build Thread-- (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
              I'm not currently selling any camber plates except for e36. The e30 plates are getting redesigned until i'm happy.

Looks like IE's race plates. Is that purple part a solid piece, or a needle bearing assembly? What price point are you shooting for?
              85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
              e30 restoration and V8 swap
              24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post
                Einstein, any idea when you will have more sets in stock?

Not sure. Every week i think i'm getting closer and i just get more stuff pilled on my plate. I've got about $10k invested in inventory that i can't sell yet. :( And i still need to come up with another $10k to complete the batch.

Originally posted by JGood View Post
                Looks like IE's race plates. Is that purple part a solid piece, or a needle bearing assembly? What price point are you shooting for?
                I was considering a needle bearing for stack height and and ease of design but i think it will be better to do something that uses a ball bearing for added durability, cost, and less maintenance. I'm shooting for a $200 on top of the price of the coilovers. But that means i'll have to offer two different top hats for people who won't be running camber plates which means more money required for inventory. Need to sell some more keyless entry systems.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Subscribed for a set of coils when available.
                  1984 BMW 325e
                  1987 Mercedes 190E 2.3-16
                  1986 Mercedes 560 SEL AMG
                  1985 Mercedes 500 SEC AMG Euro
                  1984 190E 2.3 Euro

Comment

Ill be getting some of these coils when they're available too!

Comment

Also subd for a set
                      Driving:1990 325iS, 2007 335i :devil:
                      past BMWs: 1987 325iS turbo, 1989 325i, 1995 525i, 2000 328CI, 2001 540i, 2008 135i

Comment

looking to get another set of coils

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

bump. let us know when the camber plates are ready and another run of coils are coming through!

Comment

Hey Einstein, I still have the spring hats from the original group buy that go without the camber plates. They are chrome and go on with the springs without the plates. I think you were asking for them back for a $30 refund, is that still happening?

Comment

Subscribed...

Comment

any news?

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Working...
                                X