German Engineering Suspension GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
    I'm probably only going to make a couple sets for the locals i already ordered parts for. E28 sleeves are very expensive because i can't have them easily made from standard 2" I.D. extruded tube. If you want to source some sleeves from coleman etc i can sell you the top hats and springs.
    I'm way to lazy for that haha. Just got billies and h&r drops for it, i'll be good for awhile. Only wanted them if they were available. I know two people that bought your set up and I liked it a lot, but I have ground controls in my e30 so figured I'd give my e28 a shot!

91 318is M50 swap
    89 325ic
    12 WRX Daily
    86 325e Sold
    88 325is (Parted out)
    06 330XI (Sold)
    91 318is-M20 turbo Sold :(
    91 318ic (Sold)
    87 528e (Sold)
    93 318is E36 (Parted out)
    92 325ic (Parted out)
    94 325i E36 (Sold)
    88 325ix (Sold)

Click my Signature to see the build!!^

Comment

These are a crazy dope setup. Excellent price as well. Definitely recommend shortening the front strut housing... I didn't initially, need to go back and do that. Otherwise an awesome setup. Can almost tuck 17" rim in the rear on my '89 on lowest setting. Also works with koni adjustables if you had any questions about that.

Comment

Originally posted by xoneslosentrax View Post
        When will these be available again??
        ++ this, I'd love to get them back in my car with bilsteins this time since I sold my old GE/KYB setup.

I'm probably only going to make a couple sets for the locals i already ordered parts for. E28 sleeves are very expensive because i can't have them easily made from standard 2" I.D. extruded tube. If you want to source some sleeves from coleman etc i can sell you the top hats and springs.
        What's involved in ordering the top hats and springs? I'd really like to get a coilover setup on my e28.

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Originally posted by e30slidewayz View Post
          These are a crazy dope setup. Excellent price as well. Definitely recommend shortening the front strut housing... I didn't initially, need to go back and do that. Otherwise an awesome setup. Can almost tuck 17" rim in the rear on my '89 on lowest setting. Also works with koni adjustables if you had any questions about that.
          Mine tucks with the sleeves flipped and the IE camber plates but I have an extra set of housings I'm going to shorten and change over to this summer.

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by ScHpAnKy View Post
            ++ this, I'd love to get them back in my car with bilsteins this time since I sold my old GE/KYB setup.

What's involved in ordering the top hats and springs? I'd really like to get a coilover setup on my e28.
            Just let me know what lengths and lengths you want.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

PMed you....

Comment

would these be avail for a late vert? if so count me in
                Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                LSx e36TI coming soon
                Originally posted by s0urce
                Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Einstein, I blew the head gasket on my e30, so I plan to sell it and stick with my e34. Can I sell my set of coilovers on here and have you switch front springs with someone else when they come in? I'll give the original group buy price + shipping to whoever so it saves money over a new set. The set hasn't been out of the box besides me looking at one.

Comment

Fine with me. Great opportunity for one lucky buyer.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

$300 including shipping to whoever wants them and pays me first

Comment

Originally posted by E30M30 View Post
                        $300 including shipping to whoever wants them and pays me first
                        Pmed

Comment

Just let me know what lengths and lengths you want.
                          If Sean does all the work as far as measurements go, I'll order a set.....

91 318is M50 swap
                          89 325ic
                          12 WRX Daily
                          86 325e Sold
                          88 325is (Parted out)
                          06 330XI (Sold)
                          91 318is-M20 turbo Sold :(
                          91 318ic (Sold)
                          87 528e (Sold)
                          93 318is E36 (Parted out)
                          92 325ic (Parted out)
                          94 325i E36 (Sold)
                          88 325ix (Sold)

Click my Signature to see the build!!^

Comment

What's the update? When will these be available?
                            http://idelrosario.tumblr.com

Comment

Still waiting on the springs that i ordered in december

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Front springs were shipped out friday. Still need to get some front sleeves. However i do have 4 sets of sleeves so if anyone wants pre order let me know. Price will be $350 shipped.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Working...
                                X