No announcement yet.

e30 Keyless Entry (Sold Out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a 318is too you unsure if it's compatible?

Comment

The standard remote entry and alarm functions will work. However the wiring might be a different color and the dome light may require the addition of a relay.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

keyless entry in an e30 is magic. everyone know you need to unlock through the trunk, its an anti theft feature

Comment

Has anyone installed the e46 style yet?

Comment

Is the full alarm keyless still available? Tried the web site but no link to place a purchase.

Comment

Scroll to the bottom
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Thanks for the link, order placed.

Comment

OK
                  I am confused. I got a flip key style with the regular keyless no alarm for $60. My wife loves it!
                  I would like to get the E46 style key with another keyless entry no alarm for the same. is this available?
                  Thanks

Comment

Not currently. The $60 was an introductory price. Only the members who's payments i cancelled because i was out of stock will be able to purchase them at that price once i have more keyless only systems in stock.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

It will be though, right?
                      REMEMBER: Be safe and have fun is Rule Number 1.

The Epic Unbuild of Clint Eastwood

Comment

I'm going to be placing an order within the next day or two for 100 keyless entry systems. I'll see about doing 50 e46 and 50 flip keys. It will take a month for them to have them made and sent over. I expect for them not to last long and i'll have to place another order before i even receive them.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

do your e46 style keys fit into the door tumbler or trunk tumbler to manually unlock the car?

-
                          Project
                          Parts for Sale
                          Feedback
                          YouTube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                            Not currently. The $60 was an introductory price. Only the members who's payments i cancelled because i was out of stock will be able to purchase them at that price once i have more keyless only systems in stock.
                            How much are they going to be when you get them in?

Comment

Originally posted by iwantspeed View Post
                              do your e46 style keys fit into the door tumbler or trunk tumbler to manually unlock the car?
                              Yes. They are the same blanks as the flip keys.

Originally posted by livetheride View Post
                              How much are they going to be when you get them in?
                              I should be finalizing the details tonight.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Someone needs to do a writeup for the e46 style!

Comment

Working...
                                X