e30 Keyless Entry (Sold Out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CircuitMonster View Post
    I would be interested in the full alarm with the e46 style key. Hope it comes soon and at a good price
    +1

or an e46 key fob with just a keyless entry. t.i.a.

Comment

Originally posted by flash 23 View Post
      or an e46 key fob with just a keyless entry. t.i.a.
      You can add me to that list too

My 1989 e30 s52 Touring... this is Betty

My 1989 325i vert (sold)...this is Nina

My 1991 M5 (sold)... this is Veronica

Photo comparison: OEM vs aftermarket windscreen for a convertible

Comment

I'm ready to pull the trigger. Add me to the e46 key with just the keyless entry list too.

Originally posted by MC Hammered View Post
        You can add me to that list too
        #30 Overengineer'd Racing - Wilton, NH
        We need friends

Comment

You know you're supposed to wait at least 6 months before you introduce the bigger better version. Hasn't apple taught you anything?

Comment

Originally posted by bwawuz02 View Post
            You know you're supposed to wait at least 6 months before you introduce the bigger better version. Hasn't apple taught you anything?
            Yes. Have them made in China. lol.

On that note they are awaiting customs. I'm going to be selling them at a stellar price for you guys. Hows $80 shipped intro price sound? Thats about a third of the price of what some other guys charge for the same kit. Price will be good for the first shipment and then they will go to the regular (still cheap) price of $100 shipped. I think the extra $20 over the standard keyless entry is worth it for the comfort entry alone. Yes, that's right. Unlock your doors and your dome light comes on. Pretty titts if you ask me.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

what about remote start for manual
              "I wanna see da boat movie"
              "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

For obvious safety reason I have zero interest in offering a remote start.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post

On that note they are awaiting customs. I'm going to be selling them at a stellar price for you guys. Hows $80 shipped intro price sound? Thats about a third of the price of what some other guys charge for the same kit. Price will be good for the first shipment and then they will go to the regular (still cheap) price of $100 shipped. I think the extra $20 over the standard keyless entry is worth it for the comfort entry alone. Yes, that's right. Unlock your doors and your dome light comes on. Pretty titts if you ask me.
                  so any chance of swapping out my unopened unit or just buying add-on bits?

Comment

Fast shipping! Got it in time for Valentines Day (yes, it is now March) So I installed it and really dont know how to use the slice connectors and it didnt work. Then it got cold.

Got warm this week so I redid it, using strippers to make the splices work and this is great. My wife LOVES this. I will be ordering another for her convertible when the E46 keys are available (I prefer the flip key but it isnt my car). Not mucjh of an alarm person (heck I dont think a convertible should be locked but what do I know)

Personally, a documented way to wire in a trunk release or windows up/down would be cool - make use of that third button!

Comment

You would have to install an actuator to release the trunk remotely. The factory setup does not have one.

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post

Sweet! Let's us know when they come. Can't wait! And awesome price

Comment

I'm also in for a E46 key version. :D

Ohioriders.com
                          OhioBimmers.com

Comment

So I just installed the keyless entry, and my lights flash, except for my left front blinker. Does anyone know why it isn't going off?

Comment

Originally posted by motorsporte30 View Post
                              So I just installed the keyless entry, and my lights flash, except for my left front blinker. Does anyone know why it isn't going off?
                              Did you check the bulb? It could be loose from where it connects in the back, does your blinker work properly otherwise? There is a thin piece of metal that pushes against the back of the bulb, I had to bend mine out a bit a while ago.

instagram: @tonerrrr
                              High resolution E30 Fuse Box 300dpi PNG

Comment

Originally posted by tonerrrr View Post
                                Did you check the bulb? It could be loose from where it connects in the back, does your blinker work properly otherwise? There is a thin piece of metal that pushes against the back of the bulb, I had to bend mine out a bit a while ago.
                                Yeah, my bulb is fine. The blinkers work flawlessly, that was the first thing that I thought of.

Comment

Working...
                                X