Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
    Yes. $5 each plus actual shipping cost.
    Do you have the shorter ones for the e30 or is it the ones that were originally shipped out?

Anyways need 2 of em. Shipping to 92024? And what's your PayPal?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Original ones. newgermanengineering@yahoo.com. Should be $11.69
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Original ones. newgermanengineering@yahoo.com. Should be $11.69
        Money sent.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I followed the directions exactly, and absolutely nothing happens. No clicking, absolutely no indication that the receiver is doing anything. The lights on the keys light up when pressed. I bought this last winter, and am just now trying to put it in my summer car. I tried the kick-panel install first, then fell back on the trunk install when the kick panel didn't work. Very frustrating...

And I'm not totally skill-less. I successfully installed the cheapo "omega" keyless entry into my old e30...
          Last edited by GopherBrain; 05-11-2013, 01:48 PM.
          sigpic
          1988 M3 - Summer Toy
          1991 325i - Soon to be sold...
          2001 Audi B5 S4 Avant - Daily Driver

Comment

Originally posted by GopherBrain View Post
            I followed the directions exactly, and absolutely nothing happens. No clicking, absolutely no indication that the receiver is doing anything. The lights on the keys light up when pressed. I bought this last winter, and am just now trying to put it in my summer car. I tried the kick-panel install first, then fell back on the trunk install when the kick panel didn't work. Very frustrating...

And I'm not totally skill-less. I successfully installed the cheapo "omega" keyless entry into my old e30...
            Verify the wiring is correct first.

Then check which direction the trunk lock is set in. My keyless entry only works if the trunk lock is in a horizontal position. Don't know why!

My E30 332iS Build Photo Album :) Click below!!!!!!!!!!

http://s637.photobucket.com/user/mil...2%20SWAP/story

If you have bought or sold parts from me please visit my Transaction Feedback Thread!!

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...10#post3791810

Comment

Originally posted by millsamus View Post
              Verify the wiring is correct first.

Then check which direction the trunk lock is set in. My keyless entry only works if the trunk lock is in a horizontal position. Don't know why!
              I triple checked the wiring. My pre-school teacher did a great job teaching me the colors.

I got so frustrated that I took out all the wiring rather than leave a useless box in place. Now I can't try the trunk lock trick. :(
              sigpic
              1988 M3 - Summer Toy

Comment

All the grounds connected? (Yellow and Yellow/Black) That seems to be the #1 issue. I assumed people were familiar with the symbol for ground. Do the #s on the Fob match the brain?
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

The numbers match.

I grounded the black, yellow, and black/yellow wires. When I tried the kick-panel install, I used a screw into metal behind the panel. For the trunk attempt, I spliced these 3 wires together and tapped into a brown wire.
                  sigpic
                  1988 M3 - Summer Toy

Comment

Feel free to send it back for an exchange. I held on to one for warranty.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Feel free to send it back for an exchange. I held on to one for warranty.
                      Great! Will send PM.
                      sigpic
                      1988 M3 - Summer Toy

Comment

Please put me down for one when you're in stock Nigel. Thanks!

Comment

Any idea as to when the e46 keyless entry system will be up for sale? I really regret not buying one.
                          1988 325is imolarotII/ plastic bumper swap/ e36 m3-z3 2.8 5 lug swap/ e36 m3 bilsteins/ e36 m3 h&r race spring up front/ GC rear coilover / 21mm vert sway bar/ m3 offset bushing/ OEM bushings/ S3.73 rear end/ full black interior/ e46 sport seats/ BBS style 5

Instagram - AnthonyVzz

Comment

I need to sell a few more coilovers to free up some cash.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

I will need another for the new daily!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

s50 86 325e Project

S50 - BBS - Recaro - BC Coilovers - Morimoto H1 Retrofit

Feedback Thread

Comment

Really looking for something like this as well.
                                Originally posted by priapism
                                My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                                Originally posted by shameson
                                Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Working...
                                X