e30 Keyless Entry (Sold Out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redsubdivisions View Post
    I'm content with my flip keys. Beats having a key stabbing my leg in my pocket.
    yes flip key is fine just the added alarm Is a bonus And a more BMW looking key instead of a still nice euro key. now either stick with it or money out the window after few weeks and being brand new and get new one sucks i think many people if they new these were coming out would have waited like myself

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Comment

odered a couple days ago!

Comment

Dammit, just installed mine yesterday but would have waited for the full alarm, oh well if the price is right and this is fairly soon before i cut the keys I will just put the keyless in the other E30 and the alarm in the nice one.

Comment

There is going to be a flood of lightly used keyless entry systems in the classifieds section. lol
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

I'm interested in the full alarm system. When is that coming out?
            sigpic

Comment

Should be shipping out any day now.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                Should be shipping out any day now.
                When will the full alarm system be out for sale?
                sigpic

Comment

How about a kit with one e46 fob and a flip fob?!

I'm very interested in the e46 keyfob though

Comment

Passive entry? Like...you'll just sell us blank e46-style keys? Now that's something I can afford ;)
                    The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                    Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                    2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                    2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by sergio318is View Post
                      +1

now any credit discount for people who bought precious version.

You want credit back for a good, affordable product that was delivered as described? It's kind of rude to be pissy.
                      1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                      1974 2002tii / stock
                      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                        You want credit back for a good, affordable product that was delivered as described? It's kind of rude to be pissy.
                        was a joke lol

Comment

Are the flip models like I ordered still available? I'll be wanting to order another one for a friend.. And you said you'd "exchange out the system once they are back in stock" will I have to rewire everything or are you just sending the unit I can just plug in place of the old one? thanks and should I try changing the batteries before you do that?

Comment

hey when are these going to be in stock again? my order was canceled today...

Comment

I would be interested in the full alarm with the e46 style key. Hope it comes soon and at a good price

Comment

Know one is waiting more impatiently then me. I've got well over $10k invested in to keyless entry and alarm systems and nothing I can ship out.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Working...
                                X