Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheap Bastards, get in here: get a LukeBox for $150 shipped!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by giantkeeper View Post
    no room with dead hookers
    Shhhhhh!!!! No one was supposed to know about dem hoes!
    Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
      Do you guys have a version for the e30 M3 that doesn't require destroying the back seat?
      I'm sure we'll figure something out. I don't want to destroy my m3 back seat either. Are you okay with making a small recess?
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Yeah luke, build something with smaller port holes in the upper shelf. Your 12" won't fit my setup (I got the electric rear sunshade).

Comment

If I can still get in on it, I'll Paypal ASAP.... :)

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
            Do you guys have a version for the e30 M3 that doesn't require destroying the back seat?
            You do not need to modify an M3 back seat at all, nothing. It is second only to the arm rest seat in sound quality.

Originally posted by IPM View Post
            I did a month ago and still waiting to receive it
            Is this Mike Rosendale? Do you also go by Luke Rosendale? I have a message on the GAS FB page and I cannot figure it out.

If this is Mike/Luke (WTF?) yes, you did pay a month ago and yes you did not receive it. I thought we shipped but apparently we didn't. I am so sorry...and of course, we tho7ught we had internet up and running before we even signed the papers on this place...but for the last 12 days I have been unable to communicate at all and I am so sorry for the hassle it has caused.

I have had no internet at all until last night and my phone was dead while we relocated out here in the middle of the boonies...but now we have internet again, hooray! So, back to work!

Luke

Closing SOON!
            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Guys, we are going to start the first runs of the cheap bastard boxes shortly.

Get your moneys ready...I know we are early, but I will only be doing 6 of these right now, in the middle of other stuff. If you know you are ready and have a coupon, get in touch with me immediately.

Thanks!
              Luke

August R3VLimited Special: E3012 "V3" box: $225 shipped

Tutorials: Killer $500 Stereo | E30 Vert Dual 8'' Box Installation | E3010 Amp Rack Installation | Radio Wiring and Amp Bypass

Comment

Originally posted by julian_409 View Post
                If I can still get in on it, I'll Paypal ASAP.... :)
                +1, i thought i have done this already.

pls. lmk luke if i can get in on this deal. i'm ready for a new box. ty

Comment

Originally posted by flash 23 View Post
                  +1, i thought i have done this already.

pls. lmk luke if i can get in on this deal. i'm ready for a new box. ty
                  Well, the bailout deal is over, but $200 shipped for a "LukeBox" is happening shortly.

If that is OK, go ahead and send money to sales AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com, we will be building immediately.

thanks!

Luke

August R3VLimited Special: E3012 "V3" box: $225 shipped

Tutorials: Killer $500 Stereo | E30 Vert Dual 8'' Box Installation | E3010 Amp Rack Installation | Radio Wiring and Amp Bypass

Comment

how did I miss out on this :(

Comment

Working...
                    X