Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Group Buy Feeler, 318is cat back muffler (Updated)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there going to be another group buy?

Comment

I believe the company that organized this group buy is no longer in business. You can still get this exhaust system from Stromung directly as long as they have a few people interested they will make a batch of them. Go here: http://www.stromungexhaust.com/318i-cat-back.html and sign up..

Comment

Incidentally, I contacted Stromung and I may be able to set something like this up again if there is enough interest. Let me know if that is the case and if I get a few positive responses I will put something together.

Comment

Very interested in another GB for this.
          Might be a good idea to post a note over at M42club for added visibility.

John

Comment

Thanks John, I will do that. If there are a few interested I could probably get a GB going. PM me if interested. Payments would be direct to Stromung so safe deal...

Comment

I am interested if there is another group buy.

My recently acuired 318is has a rusty aftremarket muffler on which I have already had a ghetto repair done once. So by the time we get this organized, I'll be due.

Don
              Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

OK, there are a few interested, I will start a new GB feeler thread to gather names...

Comment

Also might be interested, depending on cost

Comment

I'm in!

Comment

Stromung Exhaust

Hi i'm interested ... but what i need is the one for 325i

Comment

The group buy is done.

This is the link to that most trecent thread, http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...catback&page=8

But you can contact Stromung directly

Comment

Working...
                        X