Kopi Wheel (Alpina Replica) Group Buy
Collapse
X
-
So what's happening with the center bore? You're saying it's not centered with the lug holes? just trying to make sense of this. -
-
did you order the correct offset for IX ET 35? The wheel hub hole being off is a problem.Leave a comment:
-
Shipment was fast. However, I'm not sure about the quality of the paint job on the wheels. Bunch of dimples on the wheels. I must have got a set that was a quick job. Anyone else get similar spots like mine? Just trying to figure out if this is normal cause they are reps and lower grade supplier.
Last edited by CB-M3; 01-15-2013, 07:30 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Need to wait until saturday to buy the tires, since i dont like the ones i saw today at the tire center near my house. I will go to the yokohama distributor on saturday and will try to get this tire http://www.yokohamatire.com/tires/de...van_neova_ad08Leave a comment:
-
They look awesome. Getting pretty excited. Cant wait to get my car back on the road sometime Wednesday. Post up pics when you get them installed..Leave a comment:
-
very nice. are you going with bmw or alpina wheel logos? how is the quality?Leave a comment:
-
I received my wheels this morning, i dont have enough time to take photos because i was in a hurry for work. During the day i will post some pictures.Leave a comment:
-

Leave a comment: