Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Severe Duty Skid Plate Group Buy (Closed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right on Thanks Theo
    Looking for 5 more payments to get the ball rolling.
    HIK Fab

Comment

I was seriously hoping not to test out the skid plate right away, but shit happens. First little ding on it and the plate looks unscathed.. Quality. Very very happy with the peace of mind it brings along with it. Thank you again John, hopefully I'll be seeing you around!

If anyone is on the fence about buying a plate (As I was originally) $290/$300 is more than worth it. Knowing your oil pan will be secure is a great feeling! Plus you gain a new area for your floor jack..

-D

BLUE NOSE - M62 SWAP

THE E30 + 1 BUILD

Comment

Monies sent!

Comment

I got confirmation from everybody except one to pay by Friday. So it looks like we can get the ball rolling Monday.

Still have room for 5 more. After the material order is placed the group buy will be closed.
          HIK Fab

Comment

Need a couple of more payments.

Would really like to start on Monday. :mrgreen:
            HIK Fab

Comment

I'm ready to send payment as soon as #9 makes theirs. C'mon guys, lets get the money in so these can get made already!

Comment

Originally posted by EürOV3R View Post
                I'm ready to send payment as soon as #9 makes theirs. C'mon guys, lets get the money in so these can get made already!

How about you just send the money like the rest of us?

Comment

JUST FREAKING PAY!!!!!!!!

This "Ball" Better be rolling Monday!............... Or Else.

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by L8 apexr View Post
                    How about you just send the money like the rest of us?
                    Because I've watched group buys fall apart before and I'd rather hold on to my money until I'm sure it's going to happen.

Comment

this is a great plate, only thing for me would be that it affects your clearance(dumped e30's)because of the strengthening V's going down the plate, but those are needed so its a win loss situation and if you did smash it hard enough you would bend the frame rails instead of the pan. but i donno if that would ever happen, but a bent frame would be more to fix than a busted plate.

any input on how well the rails take the beating from daily being smashed hard?
                      -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                      -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                      MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                      Got Drop?? ;-)
                      Originally posted by JinormusJ
                      But of course
                      E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Sending my payment in Monday! Waiting on a Check to clear!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EürOV3R View Post
                          Because I've watched group buys fall apart before and I'd rather hold on to my money until I'm sure it's going to happen.

And thats the reason they can fall apart,guys says he'll build them,everyone says they are great,I want one,he says its time to pay-so freakin pay.

Comment

Pickes mine up yesterday, cool dude, heavy duty product, will be on monday, ill take pics

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                            Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Originally posted by L8 apexr View Post
                              And thats the reason they can fall apart,guys says he'll build them,everyone says they are great,I want one,he says its time to pay-so freakin pay.
                              Thanks Confucius ;)

Comment

Alright then, I will place the order tomorrow and get this ball rolling.:D:D
                                HIK Fab

Comment

Working...
                                X