No announcement yet.

Official APEX ARC-8 Group Buy Thread 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay how are we gonna find out where and when to pay up? hope organizer can pm me. i don't visit the thread often
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    ---------------------------------
    89 E30 S52
    Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by rThor432 View Post
      Just want to clarify-- is the group buy still open for more buyers? Just converted back to 4-lug and I don't have any 4-lug sets around..
      Yeah, 25 was just the minimum to make it happen, adjmcloon can get you on the list.
      88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
      We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

I wish my turbo build wasn't so expensive, I've always wanted a set of these. maybe I'll hit bonus and can jump in at the last minute. mehhh

Originally posted by blunttech
        Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

So for guys in Canada like me will we be told the total with the discounted shipping so we can send payment?
          Feedback
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=270560

Comment

Sounds good to me-- I'll take a set of 4 hyper black wheels. How/when do we pay?

Comment

Bernzspeed, you're #3 on the list.

I added rthor432 as well, thanks guys!

We should get instructions tomorrow or Tuesday about payments and shipping outside CONUS. I believe they had said for outside the US that the total would be just slightly higher for the additional shipping, but it shouldn't be much to Canada.

Woot!

Comment

awesome thanks!
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                89 E30 S52
                Transaction Feedback.

Comment

I will go with 4 instead of 5 wheels. Ready to send payment!

Comment

I pm'd paintpro

Comment

I'm back in town after being away for a week, and we're getting ready to push this Group Buy over the finish line.

We will create a Group Buy checkout page on our site. A link to it will be posted here. Domestic orders will be able to check out via our site. At the time of the posting, we'll be able to begin processing international quotes as well, but we can't until that page is created.

Payment will be done as a partial deposit with the remaining balance due prior to shipment.

All other payment details/terms/conditions will be posted on our site and here once the content is finalized.

We are shooting to have this up by end of day tomorrow.

Thank you all for your patience.

-Eddy P

ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook - Twitter

Comment

Hey Eddie,

Can I still get in on this. I'd be down for 4 in hyperblack.

Lemme know,
                        Colin
                        sigpic
                        '92 AW 'vert
                        ... in process...

Comment

Group Buy now open

The Group Buy deposit page is now up. The deposit is 50%. The cart should automatically apply a 50% deposit discount, if it does not, please contact us.

This link works for domestic and canadian buyers ordering 1 set plus spares if needed. The link does not work for members who want to purchase a single wheel. Those members would have to order by contacting us directly, but please read the details on the product page, as we've noted specifics for those who are interested in a single wheel.

International customers outside of Canada will have to contact us directly at info@apexraceparts for a shipping quote and to place your order.

Click here to join the 4x100 Group Buy

ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook - Twitter

Comment

Deposit paid!

Comment

So when i get everything set up, it says $61 for shipping to canada, is that including the $75 we are supposed to have off shipping? or will that get refunded.
                              Thanks!
                              Feedback
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=270560

Comment

paid yee!

Comment

Working...
                                X