No announcement yet.

Official APEX ARC-8 Group Buy Thread 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an email into Apex to see how this works if we don't make the number. I just don't want my cash tied up if they aren't going to do the run.

Comment

^^Although I think I know the answer, I'm curious to hear the response. I'm ok with giving it another week to see if we get some movement, but as of now it doesn't look good.

Comment

waiting to get paid from selling my car this weekend and my share will be paid.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
        ---------------------------------
        89 E30 S52
        ---------------------------------
        Transaction Feedback.

Comment

We have till the 30th, so...

Comment

No update yet. I haven't gotten an answer from Apex on my questions. Also no PM from PaintPro. I will keep you all updated.

Comment

To guarantee that the wheels would arrive on time, we had to officially begin production already. There's a good chance the wheels will actually arrive in late May or early June. Had we not done this, the wheels wheels would have arrived in August or later.

Because we've already begun production, the Group Buy price will be honored for all members who join the Group Buy by the close date for a full set purchase. Single wheel purchases are not affected, as those orders would only have received a discount if 25 complete set purchases were received. After the close date, wheels will be available at the full retail price. There will be no honoring of discounts for late sign-ups under any circumstances. Sign-up by the end of the month for your last chance to save on these 4x100 wheels.

Thank you to everyone who has joined the Group Buy so far, and to those that complete checkout by the 30th. We appreciate your support.

-Eddy Pintacsi

ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook - Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by PaintPro21 View Post
                To guarantee that the wheels would arrive on time, we had to officially begin production already. There's a good chance the wheels will actually arrive in late May or early June. Had we not done this, the wheels wheels would have arrived in August or later.

Because we've already begun production, the Group Buy price will be honored for all members who join the Group Buy by the close date for a full set purchase. Single wheel purchases are not affected, as those orders would only have received a discount if 25 complete set purchases were received. After the close date, wheels will be available at the full retail price. There will be no honoring of discounts for late sign-ups under any circumstances. Sign-up by the end of the month for your last chance to save on these 4x100 wheels.

Thank you to everyone who has joined the Group Buy so far, and to those that complete checkout by the 30th. We appreciate your support.

-Eddy Pintacsi
                Awesome man. That's all I needed to hear. Now to choose a color.

Comment

Great news! Now I just have to get the coupe running...

Comment

Thanks Eddy!

Comment

I still hope everyone who signed up here honors their commitment

Comment

Paid my deposit for 5 today. Ended up going hyper black.

Comment

adjmcloon, I want a set in Hyper black. Count me in.
                          but , i contact David from apex , because i got some issues trying to do the checkout. i from other country and isn't listed on the site, so im waiting a anwser by David.

adjmcloon, if you can help me i appreciate and glad.

Comment

Ok well at this point I will add you to the list, but really you can just submit payment. Apex should get back with us

Comment

thx for your help, i hope i can get a set.

Comment

You should have no trouble

Comment

Working...
                                X