Genuine IS Side Skirts Group Buy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Robert
    replied
    Originally posted by 325ix
    Not trying to bash but, if you read his 35th post, he is extending his pricing indefinitely.
    That's fine. Just spoke with the dealer, I can do $315 shipped. I will only be doing this for 10 people though. Only for the lip and skirt deal
    Last edited by Robert; 11-28-2012, 08:37 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Not trying to bash but, if you read his 35th post, he is extending his pricing indefinitely.

    Leave a comment:


  • Robert
    replied
    I will be getting them from the dealership too.

    Robert

    Leave a comment:


  • bernzpeed
    replied
    FYI, the other guy selling these is from the dealership.

    Leave a comment:


  • Robert
    replied
    I will be offering both IS Lip & Skirts for $330 shipped.

    Leave a comment:


  • bernzpeed
    replied
    yes it was.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmw325csi
    replied
    Sweet baby Jesus. So that deal was a steal

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    I believe IS skirts were around $300 without hardware from the dealership when I called in 2011.
    I needed the front passenger side portion (fell off on the fwy -_-) and it was $50.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmw325csi
    replied
    What's regular price

    Leave a comment:


  • Robert
    replied
    That group buy is now closed , and they are regular prices now

    Leave a comment:


  • CB-M3
    replied
    removed myself because other vendor is doing it $330 shipped. can you price match?

    Last edited by CB-M3; 11-27-2012, 02:05 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Robert
    replied
    1. Ak- (side skirts & lip/clips) $340
    2. Robert23 (side skirts & lip/clips) $340
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.
    Last edited by Robert; 11-27-2012, 12:55 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    Don't be afraid gents. I've done business with Robert for the same product locally.

    1. Ak- (side skirts & lip/clips) $340
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.

    Leave a comment:


  • Robert
    started a topic Genuine IS Side Skirts Group Buy

    Genuine IS Side Skirts Group Buy

    $245 shipped to your door.

    Hello R3v

    I will be offering OEM IS Side Skirts at a group buy price if we can get 10 committed to buying them.

    Comes with all hardware brand new from the dealership.


    Must have 10 people committed for this price.

    paypal: robertxcastellanos@gmail.com

    PM Me if you have any questions

    I will PM everyone for payment once we have 10 people.
    Robert
    Last edited by Robert; 12-04-2013, 08:22 PM.
Working...