Genuine IS Side Skirts Group Buy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PNWDan
    replied
    Originally posted by bcbimmer
    money sent.
    Seriously? This thread is from Nov 2012... You just send your money out to anyone?

    Leave a comment:


  • CB-M3
    replied
    Can you provide parts? Lot of folks in other thread wanting this.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ivert
    replied
    Is this deal still available?

    Leave a comment:


  • bcbimmer
    replied
    money sent.

    Leave a comment:


  • eur04lif3
    replied
    is it 220 or 315?

    Leave a comment:


  • elcoy
    replied
    Group buy

    Is this group buy still a "go" I need a set of skirts and a is lip
    Let me know

    Leave a comment:


  • supkev
    replied
    off topic but, does anyon know the part # for all the clips and hardware I need to mount the is side skirts?

    Leave a comment:


  • Silvertip
    replied
    Interested in IS skits too, are there any more spots available?

    Leave a comment:


  • nugentnsb
    replied
    need is skirts bump, pm me

    Leave a comment:


  • nugentnsb
    replied
    ill take 1

    Leave a comment:


  • JCarp90
    replied
    Originally posted by Robert23
    They are raw plastic, black
    I realized how stupid my question was immediately after I sent it. Apologies.

    Leave a comment:


  • JJe30
    replied
    Hmm, quite tempting.

    Leave a comment:


  • Robert
    replied
    They are raw plastic, black

    Leave a comment:


  • JCarp90
    replied
    So, are these just primered, correct?

    Leave a comment:


  • 20gmr
    replied
    whats the count at ? I know i wanted 3 lips and a set of skirts? but i think i posted that in a different thread.

    Leave a comment:

Working...