Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E30 M3 Short & Long Sleeve T-Shirts - Back By Popular Demand!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 M3 Short & Long Sleeve T-Shirts - Back By Popular Demand!

Now Taking Pre-Orders! Special pre-order discount! Use coupon r3v at checkout for $3 off one shirt! Use coupon r3v8 at checkout to receive $8 off when buying two or more shirts! Coupons cannot be combined.

As requested by so many of you, I bring to you a rerun of the E30 M3 tees! Since many people requested long sleeves, we are offering it in a short sleeve tee and a long sleeve tee. Both choices will be available only in charcoal.

Color:
    Charcoal with white/black outline print

Sizes:
    • Small
    • Medium
    • Large
    • XLarge
    • XXLarge

Sizes larger than these, please pm me or email me and I can order them!

Shirt Specs:
    • Gildan 100% Ultra Cotton T-Shirts
    • 6.0 oz., pre-shrunk 100% cotton

Long Sleeve Shirt Specs:
    • Gildan 100% Ultra Cotton Long Sleeve -Shirts
    • 6.1 oz., pre-shrunk 100% cotton

Cost:
    Shirts: Starting at $23 shipped via USPS to the USA.
    Long Sleeves: Starting at $28 shipped via USPS to the USA.

Care Instructions:
    For lasting results, wash cold inside out, and hang dry to get maximum life out of your shirt.

Locals may pick it up at local meets that I may be of attendance, otherwise, opt for shipping as you would have to work around my schedule for pickup, and I'm usually quite busy with school.

If you are international, please send me a pm or email and I will promptly calculate shipping costs.

These will be professionally printed with an oversized print (roughly 16" in height) and goes from middle of front to the side. Lock in your order now!

How to order:
    Visit www.symmetricalkoncepts.com or CLICK HERE and navigate to either the short sleeve or the long sleeve version (or both!) and click add to cart to preorder yours today!

If you have any questions please feel free to pm me, email me: contact@symmetricalkoncepts.com or leave a comment below.
    Last edited by ethrtyiS; 05-05-2013, 01:27 PM.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
    my feedback thread

reserved.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
    my feedback thread

Comment

before i pre order can you tell me how these shirts run? pit to pit measurement. i'm usually between a L-XL. thanks

Comment

Sweet Travis, gonna consider getting one soon!
        1986 325e (EUR)
        Grey Market
        Zinno
        327i Build
        Zender kit
        ESM 008TA

Restoration progress TBA

Originally posted by ethrtyiS
        sweet! day after my first final. really getting waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesed up then!!

Comment

Originally posted by theBAYsics View Post
          before i pre order can you tell me how these shirts run? pit to pit measurement. i'm usually between a L-XL. thanks
          you can see all the measurements here: http://www.symmetricalkoncepts.com/size-chart/

Originally posted by Jrey View Post
          Sweet Travis, gonna consider getting one soon!
          thanks buddy! definitely do it soon!

my feedback thread

Comment

ooh, I dig that long sleeve!
            I ruined one of my original ones, teal blue I think, spilled a ton of oil on it while pulling my oil pan out.. Gotta replace it I suppose.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

up! if i don't get the number of orders required then the pre-order will be canceled and there will be no rerun.

my feedback thread

Comment

to the top! i've got a few orders in so far!

my feedback thread

Comment

up. if you are interested in buying more than one, i have added a new discount code...

use coupon r3v8 at checkout to receive $8 off when buying two or more shirts!

this can only be used with this shirt only and cannot be combined with the other coupon.

my feedback thread

Comment

How much extra for shipping to canada?
                    Originally posted by priapism
                    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                    Originally posted by shameson
                    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                      How much extra for shipping to canada?
                      sending you a message to figure it out and then i'll add a base price to the site for those located in canada.

my feedback thread

Comment

rad
                        sigpic

Comment

up. need more orders in order to go through with the pre-order. don't forget to use the special r3v coupons!

my feedback thread

Comment

just a added bonus, for pre-orders only, i am taking custom orders for different apparel options such as sweaters and vnecks. different colors of shirt may also be had, depending on color. keep in mind that if you wish to have a custom pre-order, prices will not reflect prices posted above and therefore require a quote and an invoice.

if you wish to inquire a custom order then please send me a pm or email me at contact@symmetricalkoncepts.com. i will gladly get you a quote and send you an invoice.

my feedback thread

Comment

up, anymore custom requests?

my feedback thread

Comment

Working...
                              X