• Show
Clear All

Medium for me

Thanks
    -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Group Buy ends tomorrow, Saturday at 7:00PM Pacific Time

PRICING HAS BEEN ADJUSTED
      We were unable to find a different producer, so we will have to go with CustomInk. Prices will only shift up $2 more. Thanks for understanding guys
      Unfortunately, they will only arrive finished by May 12th. As much as I would like to get these out by Bimmerfest, we might not be able to meet that deadline unfortunately...

THANKS EVERYONE!
      Last edited by JinormusJ; 04-26-2013, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
        how much of this is actually going to the homeowners?
        is this just something that you guys capitalizing on or is something good happening with the profit??
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Backing out, crew neck will not work for me.
          ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
          ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
          ~ '87 535
          ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
          ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
            is this just something that you guys capitalizing on or is something good happening with the profit??
            There will be no profits
            What you see shipped is going straight to PayPal fees, shirt orders, and shipping. I will pocket none of the money. I did this simply because I personally wanted the shirt and wanted to see if any other r3v/interweb members wanted one aswell

Comment

Love AA shirts. I'm still in.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
              -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Interested in a large white.

If already out I'll take black instead. Not sure how current that list in the OP is. Thanks!

Comment

Lol I'm still not on the list?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by fatsooo View Post
                    Lol I'm still not on the list?
                    Please understand, I work full time and go to school full time. I have very little time for r3v or even to manage this group buy: these two threads have been the bulk of my r3v usage the past week; I am trying to meet a deadline that will be impossible to meet, especially since all of the other people who were managing the group buy dropped from 4, to 1. If one or two people fall through the cracks, I am sorry, but rest assured, I am doing my absolute best to manage EVERYTHING. Also keep in mind: im doing this, possibly to the detrement of my bottom line (I'm probably gonna lose money on something I should have capitalized on in the first place). The least you could do is make my already difficult life easier by understanding and assisting me. Thanks

Originally posted by bislag View Post
                    Interested in a large white.

If already out I'll take black instead. Not sure how current that list in the OP is. Thanks!
                    Its current, don't you worry about that
                    Last edited by JinormusJ; 04-27-2013, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                      Its current, don't you worry about that
                      Awesome, thanks.

Comment

The other people involved in this buy have unfortunately back out, which has just left me aon my own to handle all responsibilities of this group-buy. Judging my schedule: I will not be able to initiate the second part of this group buy on my own. PMing people, collecting money, putting in the order, and ultimately getting them shipped; I realize I have no time to continue this buy on my own and get shirts out.

I apologize for this scare, but do not think that the group-buy is off. I am speaking with a few other forum members to see if they can assist with the group buy and initiate the second development to get these shirts out to all you beautiful people.

More developements will come as the disclose. Thank you

Comment

:( SAVE THE TRINA-ness peoples!
                          Gangster rap coincidentally happened to make me do "it"

Comment

Not sure what you're getting at, but, okay

Everyone has been updated so far
                            My bad, Was just 'trying' to be funny. I was just unsure what # on the list I would be so I just said color n size.

I know that American Apparel shirts run kind of small and end up shrinking, is that what you were 'trina' say about the mcfatfat shirts? I might want to go with a 2xl if thats the case.

Sorry your left with all the weight of this buy bro. I know how it is to be busy Good luck. PM if need be ill be ready to pay.

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

The other people involved in this buy have unfortunately back out, which has just left me aon my own to handle all responsibilities of this group-buy. Judging my schedule: I will not be able to initiate the second part of this group buy on my own. PMing people, collecting money, putting in the order, and ultimately getting them shipped; I realize I have no time to continue this buy on my own and get shirts out.

I apologize for this scare, but do not think that the group-buy is off. I am speaking with a few other forum members to see if they can assist with the group buy and initiate the second development to get these shirts out to all you beautiful people.

More developements will come as the disclose. Thank you
                              Pm'd. Let's make it happen.

Comment

Group buy is back on in full swing; I will be speaking to RatedM3 later today to discuss objective and responsibility, and get this back on the road

Comment

Working...
                                X