No announcement yet.

The "Im Trina Kill Da House" Shirt Group-Buy Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So... do people need more time to pay or did a lot of people really bandwagon on to the buyer list like it was the cool thing to do?

Comment

Just making sure you got my payment.?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
      -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Originally posted by RatedM3 View Post
        So... do people need more time to pay or did a lot of people really bandwagon on to the buyer list like it was the cool thing to do?
        TBH, I really do think the price is high for a triple A shirt. I do know the logistics of it but at $25.00 shipped (which is what I was looking for)........ would have been way more enticing, for most of the butt tight skinny jeans/gauged earings/tattooed/fixie ridin'/wife beater wearers on here.

Originally posted by FLG View Post
        Just making sure you got my payment.?
        Same with mine, just double checking.
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Got both of your payments.

As for the price, understandable. However, this isn't your Jersey shore press-on hanes tee. I walked in on this deal prepared to pay whatever premium, plus extra to have it on a black tee. Prices were even higher before the list was finalized and a "predetermined volume" was used to calculate the group buy discount. However, we only have ~50% of the payments right now. Sure we could have done things different but I tried to hop on board while the momentum of the "trina" hype was still rolling. Oh well, that's just the internetz...

Now, real talk. At the amount of paid people right now, this isn't happening. I will probably end up refunding everyone's money and you will be able to order your shirt on your own. Eliminating me out of the equation so I don't have to ship the shirts will add about $3-5 onto the current price and you get it straight from the company. With 10 people per color tee, there's hardly any discount and the current cost doesn't even cover the cost of the shirt. Fail, I know. 20 people per color shirt was the magic number. Switching to a white tee could help make this happen for the white tee list, especially if price is of concern. I can refund [you] the price difference if we hit at least 20 people total.

So, take that as a heads up as we near the deadline for payment.

Comment

payment sent... hopefully this still happens. would've sent it earlier just have been busy at work. if need be, switch me to white to make sure this happens
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Payment sent!

Comment

Expect an updated list soon
                Sorry for the late responses guys, been slammed with life this weekend

EDIT:
                Everything's been updated
                Last edited by JinormusJ; 05-05-2013, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Money sent

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
                  1989 325iC M50 Vert
                  1989 325i Coupe
                  1991 318is
                  1995 318ti Club Sport
                  2006 330i e90
                  2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

Going to discuss future of the group but tomorrow with Ricardo. We have about 30-35 people who paid, so we MAY have to consolidate the order to strictly black r strictly white shirts to be cost effective.

We will try to keep everything transparent for you guys
                    Thanks again,
                    Joey

Comment

Payment sent!

Originally posted by blunttech
                      Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                        Going to discuss future of the group but tomorrow with Ricardo. We have about 30-35 people who paid, so we MAY have to consolidate the order to strictly black r strictly white shirts to be cost effective.

We will try to keep everything transparent for you guys
                        Thanks again,
                        Joey
                        That is the best idea. I could either way, but switching everyone to white an refunding $5 for those who paid for blacks would be easier than asking those who bought white to cough up more money.

Either way, we'd have more orders than necessary for it to be worth it
                        '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                        '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                        '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                        '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

D: Poll?
                          sigpic
                          Alpina B6 2.8/1 Project
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=345025
                          Frankenstein Turbo Swap Thread [On Hold]
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255606

Comment

paid
                            SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                            IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                            BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

I'm down for whatever. I'd prefer black but shameson makes a good point. Thanks for keeping us updated!!
                              sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

If we switch to white I'm out. I just don't wear white shirts, will be a waste of money.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
                                -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Working...
                                X