• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List updated.

Comment

put me down for one please!

Comment

someone can take my spot if the OP can sell me one that will allow a cam sensor.

Comment

i'm in

Comment

List updated. nybimmers, if e30experiment does in fact vacate his spot I put you down for first dibs. Or if my manufacturer makes any extra's you'll be first for those. I'll find out in a couple days if there will be extras. Right now the order is for just the ten, but last time he was able to make a couple extra. I'll let you know either way.

e30experiment, I'll leave you on the list until I hear back from you with a definitive yes or no. I replied back to your email, so just let me know. But I wanna make sure you don't lose your spot until then.

If there are any extras made I will update the list to reflect that. Thank you to everyone that participated in the group buy. I will keep everyone informed as I get info with shipping dates.

Comment

thanks. replied. I'm out on this and in for the other one.

Comment

I would like to put myself in line for the 2nd extra or vacated spot if either becomes available. Thanks
                450whp 524 lb-ft 1988 336ic In progress

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250709

Comment

Ragtop, no problem on that. Got an email monday from my manufacturer and there will be a couple extra. He's gonna get ahold of me this week with how many. But he did say these should be shipping to me earliest friday, but more than likely monday/tuesday. I'll keep everyone updated as I get info.

nybimmers, moved you onto the list. So you'll def get one.

Comment

should you start a cam version gb?

Comment

If any more become available I am very interested in one. If not, do you know of any suitable alternatives?

Comment

asdfg68plus1, there will be an extra for purchase. I'll put you on the list.

Comment

Update for everyone. These will be shipping to me monday. Should be to me wed/thur. I will pm everyone on the list the day I get them with payment info. My manufacturer was able to get 13 made. So RagtopE30 and asdfg68plus1 you will get one. That leaves 1 left for anyone who's been eye balling them but missed out on the original 10. It will be first come first serve on the remaining 1 left.

Thank you again to everyone involved.

Comment

awesome sounds good!

Comment

Sweet!
                              450whp 524 lb-ft 1988 336ic In progress

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250709

Comment

With all this crazy talk of extras and swaps I want in. Willing to wait for another batch if necessary. Thanks!!
                                Keith

"Die feine Art, schnell zu sein."
                                "I don't have a gambling problem, my gambling pays for my e30 addiction."

Comment

Working...
                                X