Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope this gb will help fund the cam sensor future gb?

Comment

Doing another run of these?
      sigpic

Comment

Update. Sorry for the lack of updates. Been out of town for business. But fiance called me today, these came in today. I will be sending pm's with payment info tomorrow when I get back home, as all I've got right now is my phone. And start shipping monday as payments come in. Thanks again to everyone.

Comment

Pm's have been sent out.

Ruffian and Van Westervelt, harvardf contacted me on 3-2 about buying the last one. I just never had the chance to update the thread. Sorry bout that. If anyone on the list drops out you guys will have first dibs in order of post. Worst case scenario, there's a guy on MyE28 that sells these. I will contact him and see if he has any left. If so I'll put you guys in contact with him. Otherwise I can try and put another group buy together, gotta have a minimum of 10 guys to do that.

Comment

In for next GB.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
            RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Digital representation of actual green American currency sent!

Comment

MoreMayhem, got the payment. Thanks. Ruffian, sent you a pm, one of the guys dropped out so as promised you've got first dibs. Let me know when you get the chance.

Comment

list updated with payment and shipping status. Pm's sent with tracking info to those that shipped.

Comment

More shipped out. And pm's sent to those I'm still waiting for payment from. If I don't hear from those still needing to pay by the end of the week I'm going to start offering them to those that missed out getting on the list.

Comment

Got mine yesterday. Looks great.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                      My Feedback Thread

Comment

got mine yesterday. looks great, cant want to get it installed.

Comment

i need one

I'm very interested in picking one of these up if you still have any left over. Can send funds ASAP.

Will send PM

Comment

I'm in for one on the next GB.

Comment

I am in for one in the next run. put me down, thanks :)
                              E30 325i Touring currently under construction.
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...256444&page=20
                              sigpic

Comment

Sorry for the lack of updates, been out of town for work. Havent had access to the net as I'm out in the boonies. I'll be back here in a couple days and will update. With all the attention for extras I've already been in contact with my manufacturer about making more. I'll let people know as soon as I here something. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X