X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg View Post

Maybe you wanted another fob? Sounds nice to me

/End thread jack
    I think you may be the dumbest person I've encountered, and I am a cat.

Please send my 2 OVAL fob keyless entries. I would appreciate it if you could credit the shipping. I sincerely apologize for coming off so strong but as a cat sometimes I feel as if I'm discriminated against. #catlivesmatter #Icantsheathe
    sigpicGrind it till you find it.

Comment

Originally posted by departeg View Post
      I think you may be the dumbest person I've encountered, and I am a cat.
      Months ago i bought ESMs. Right after i received them ESM announced that the same wheel was now available in a different finish one which i would have preferred. I wish ESM would have been so generous as to let me know "hey we have a different style available that you haven't seen" prior to shipping out the ones i originally ordered.
      I wouldn't hesitate to make another purchase from the op in the future. If you don't see how that would be considered a nice gesture or a "favor" then you may be the dumbest person I've ever encountered. At this point youve completely solidified the fact that ure a whiney waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles(cat?). But who can blame you. Due to the high breeding rate of cat populations many kittens live hard lives and are subject to abandonment, hunger, diseases, etc. sucks. Woof

Comment

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
        Months ago i bought ESMs. Right after i received them ESM announced that the same wheel was now available in a different finish one which i would have preferred. I wish ESM would have been so generous as to let me know "hey we have a different style available that you haven't seen" prior to shipping out the ones i originally ordered.
        I wouldn't hesitate to make another purchase from the op in the future. If you don't see how that would be considered a nice gesture or a "favor" then you may be the dumbest person I've ever encountered. At this point youve completely solidified the fact that ure a whiney waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles(cat?). But who can blame you. Due to the high breeding rate of cat populations many kittens live hard lives and are subject to abandonment, hunger, diseases, etc. sucks. Woof
        OMG SHHHHHUDDDDDUUUPPP, here I'll break it down right meow,

1. I signed up for the keyless knowing well the options available, before he had them in stock.
        2. I ordered the day of the release selecting from the dropdown menu specifically selecting the Oval fob.
        3. In my paypal payment I wrote 2 Oval Fobs, overkill I know, but I didn't want there to be any confusion.
        4. I received an email from the OP asking which style I wanted (not a big deal) and responded Oval fob.

ONE MONTH PASSES during which time I had 3 vets visit, 2 boot fittings, and I passed a litter(Holiday time, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Festivus for the rest of us, I GET IT)

5. I replied on top of my Oval fob email asking the status of the shipment, I received no response.
        6. I replied to the OP's thread asking where the item was.
        7. OP responded saying I never confirmed the style I wanted.
        8. I still haven't received anything saying I'm going to get them a month after the fact.

:hitler: Please insert the point where a favor was done.

ACTUALLY NO PLEASE DON'T, I have a keyboard gig that I'm running late for and these cats don't mice around...
        Last edited by departeg; 12-28-2014, 07:20 PM.
        sigpicGrind it till you find it.

Comment

Sorry i missed your email. Must have deleted it by mistake when i was clearing out spam. I'll go ahead and credit you back on the shipping.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

I already had my keys cut and they definitely don't work in the ignition lock cylinder. Any chance you have two blanks you can send me?

Comment

Does this unit have the "Auto Re-arm" function?

Reason I ask is because I installed an e46 style alarm/remote unlock (only used the unlock part) I ordered from the UK with the brand name of "Paolo". It is so annoying...I unlock the door and 30 seconds later it will re-lock. Luckily I haven't locked my self out yet, but I fear its coming. If it doesn't I'll probably order this one and swap it out.

Thanks!
              sigpic

89' 325is - Alpine

Comment

Originally posted by Scutt View Post
                I already had my keys cut and they definitely don't work in the ignition lock cylinder. Any chance you have two blanks you can send me?
                I have the same thing going on. It fits the ignition but won't turn.
                87 325e

Comment

Originally posted by Scutt View Post
                  If the key does not go in to the ignition then i can correct that for you. I will provide you with prepaid postage to return the FOBs.

Originally posted by VBe30 View Post
                  Does this unit have the "Auto Re-arm" function?

Reason I ask is because I installed an e46 style alarm/remote unlock (only used the unlock part) I ordered from the UK with the brand name of "Paolo". It is so annoying...I unlock the door and 30 seconds later it will re-lock. Luckily I haven't locked my self out yet, but I fear its coming. If it doesn't I'll probably order this one and swap it out.

Thanks!
                  That was regarding the alarm kits that are no longer available. It does not apply to the keyless entry.

Originally posted by frontin40 View Post
                  I have the same thing going on. It fits the ignition but won't turn.
                  If the key goes all the way in to the ignition then that might have been a key cutting issue or from making a copy of an already worn down and often bent or twisted key. I only have a few spares available for purchase.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                    That was regarding the alarm kits that are no longer available. It does not apply to the keyless entry.
                    Excellent. I will be picking one up soon then. Thanks for your reply.
                    sigpic

89' 325is - Alpine

Comment

Flip key version still available?

Comment

I'm ordering one of these tonight for sure! So much want for that vw key... the question is, does it bmw chirp? and why not!

87 325es - M50 Boosted - Link to BUILD THREAD
                        07 328xi wagon 6mt - daily

Comment

Still in stock. Updated quantity on PayPal.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

To celebrate tax season I will be offering free shipping for the month of February. All purchases that were made this weekend will be credited back for the shipping charges. 8)

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Payment sent; thanks
                              Originally posted by James Crivellone
                              1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Just wondering if you were planning to do the video? Ordered two sets and just kind of wanting something more visual i can see or can tell me where to get started thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X