X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern
    replied
    Originally posted by DunDeal07 View Post
    Hello, I know this old but after many years I finally got my car up and running and wanted to put these rims on. To my surprise one rim has holes in it. Leaking air from the inside Of the rim. Has tiny lite holes in 3 places. I tried calling the number and even sending email to see what I can do about this. But no luck in reaching anyone. Any advise? Thank you.
    I would honestly try to avoid welding those leaks. Hopefully you can mark the leaks, clean them out with some acetone, and use vacuum to draw some thin epoxy though the pinholes to seal them up. Shouldn't need to repaint or anything this way.

This is relatively common in porous alloy casting but not something you'd typically run into in the automotive sector.

Leave a comment:

• Henna30
    replied
    Pretty sure they are out of business Best bet would be to find a local wheel repair shop and see if they can fix it for you.

Leave a comment:

• DunDeal07
    replied
    Hello, I know this old but after many years I finally got my car up and running and wanted to put these rims on. To my surprise one rim has holes in it. Leaking air from the inside Of the rim. Has tiny lite holes in 3 places. I tried calling the number and even sending email to see what I can do about this. But no luck in reaching anyone. Any advise? Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• jrobie79
    replied
    Originally posted by Northern View Post
    I was looking around the other day and didn't see any other sources for Kopi wheels
    BK Racing stopped making them as well - they were model BK171, only in Europe but that's where I got my set, all 4 with shipping came in under $850, but I reached out to them and they confirmed they are no longer in production. Which sucks, because I wanted to buy another set.

Leave a comment:

• Northern
    replied
    I was looking around the other day and didn't see any other sources for Kopi wheels

Leave a comment:

• Thampton
    replied
    I am still trying to source these wheels - Kopi 15" 20mm 4-Lug ... any help out there??? thgllc@outlook.com

Leave a comment:

• Thampton
    replied
    Kopi 15" x 6.5 ET20mm 4-Lug still available? ...
    wondering if these wheels are still available or if you might know of a source for them?
    Thomas
    thgllc@outlook.com

Leave a comment:

• cbouchez
    replied
    Originally posted by TakiM3 View Post
    Has anyone try to run these wheels with the center caps from the bottle cap wheels in place of the hub caps?
    It doesn't work

Leave a comment:

• TakiM3
    replied
    Has anyone try to run these wheels with the center caps from the bottle cap wheels in place of the hub caps?

Leave a comment:

• vrracr
    replied
    I am interested in a set of the 17" versions.

Leave a comment:

• Shangsta
    replied
    Originally posted by Bavarian3 View Post
    Sina,

My father Mel has been in the hospital since the 27th of Nov. He had a stroke while on his motorcycle. If you can, send an email to: abrahamsmotorsport@gmail.com.

Thanks,
    Michael
    Damn I will keep your Dad in my prayers. Guessing yall didnt take an SA trip this year?

Leave a comment:

• Akkord29
    replied
    Originally posted by Bavarian3 View Post

My father Mel has been in the hospital since the 27th of Nov. He had a stroke while on his motorcycle. If you can, send an email to: abrahamsmotorsport@gmail.com.

Thanks,
    Michael
    Sorry to hear that Michael. I was wondering why the site was still down. Hope he's doing well. Always good to me!

Leave a comment:

• Bavarian3
    replied
    Sina,

Thanks,
    Michael

Leave a comment:

• freeride53
    replied
    Hey Mel!

Could I by chance purchase just 1 center cap for my 17" silver wheel?

It fell off while driving.

Thanks,
    Sina

Leave a comment:

• quanaman
    replied
    I want a set if they become available again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X